13 - Preparation for the Operation

---(Y/N) POV---

Lea: "Alright boys it's time to cease the jokes. We got some preparing to do. There is a medium scale operation that is to be launched and we are part of it. In fact, all districts are part of the operation."

(Y/N): "When will the operation start?"

Lea: "Approximately a week from now. Extensive preparation is needed as the operation will be divided into 4 sub operations and one final operation."

Shigetora: "Who'll be joining the operation?"

Lea: "What do you mean who?"

Shigetora: "You know? Who're the front-liners that will lead the event?"

Lea: "I don't know yet. It is to be announced 3 days from now."

Shigetora: "I bet Emilia-chan will be in again-"

(Y/N): "Who?"

Shigetora: "Emilia? Oh, she's a friend of mine from Germany. She's a front-liner even for the hardest operations."

(Y/N): "Oh. What does she look like?"

Shigetora: "Hmm, I haven't seen her in ages."

(Y/N): "What, for like a millennia?"

Shigetora: "Nein. Last time I saw her was when we were kids. I moved away from our town to the main city to become an Admiral."

Lea-san then clears her throat and glares at us in a very menacing way.

Lea: "Okay, enough chatter men. Prepare as advised and a week from now, each Head Admiral of the base will report to our district's headquarters to await further orders from the Main Headquarters."

After she said that, she left and we were left standing there like rocks, or should I say, I. When I looked over to my dear friend, he was just stoic and had a bead of sweat drop on his right cheek.

Shigetora: "Emilia's glare is worse to be honest."

I gulped imagining a glare worse than that. I mean, no glare is worse than Lea-san's glare right?

Shigetora: "Well, Nee-san said we should prepare. Let's go before she whips our ass."

(Y/N): "Good idea....."

We were walking outside the room and saw Lea-san commanding the shipgirls to transport supplies, Fuel, Bauxite, Steel and Ammo.

(Y/N): "Lea-san, where are you taking the resources?"

Lea: "It's not where I'm taking them. I'm sending in resources to this base."

(Y/N): "Hmm? Why?"

Lea: "Headquarter's orders, (Y/N)."

Shigetora: "Nee-san, is it really orders from HQ or is it just you?"

Lea: "W-well, we wouldn't want (Y/N)-chan to run out of resources, yes?"

Shigetora: "I mean, we can just run expeditions-"

Lea: "Shush, little bro. (Y/N)-chan, do your best in the operation~"

Shige then waits for Lea-san to walk away and he whispers in my ear-

Shigetora: "She likes you, definitely."

He said that with a stoic face.

(Y/N): "Uh, is that okay? Why've you got a stoic face on?"

Shigetora: "Because, I can't help you when she'll strike... I've saw this happen to others before..... Every boy she likes ends up breaking and quitting being an Admiral out of fear!"