5 - Do I Even Need a Day Off....?

I was at the office thinking of what to do. We've cleared 1-1. The later maps are sure to get harder. And of course, the first thing to do was to practice the first fleet and go to make more ships. I took a bath and after taking a bath, slipped in my Admiral uniform. I opened the door and walked out, but I bumped into something.... or someone. "Hawawawa.... Admiral! please watch out..." And there I was, crashed inside my room. 'Who knew they were so powerful!?!' "I'm sorry Inazuma-chan, hehe." I said while rubbing my head because of the impact. "A-Admiral?! I-I'm really sorry, nanodesu!" "It's alright, Inazuma-chan. What were you doing outside?" "I was waiting for you to get up...."

I noticed she was holding a present "Is that for me, Inazuma-chan?" "A-Ah yes, Admiral

I noticed she was holding a present "Is that for me, Inazuma-chan?" "A-Ah yes, Admiral..... p-please have it." She hands the present over. I put it atop the drawer near the door. "Thank you for that, Inazuma-chan. Now, why don't we get something at Mamiya's?" "Sure, Admiral...." Her cheeks tinted a faint red while we walked to Mamiya's. I wonder why?

----Timeskip to Mamiya's----

We arrived at Mamiya's and took a seat. Mamiya approached us and asked what we would like. "I'll get myself a Cookies and Cream ice cream." "I-I'll get the same too." I glanced at Inazuma. She looked at me and her cheeks got a bit more red. I tilted my head. She looks more red now. She looks away because of embarrassment. 'Heh, that was cute and funny.'

Mamiya : "Is that all, Admiral and Inazuma-chan?"

Inazuma : "Hai..."

(Y/N) : "Mhm."

Mamiya then nodded and headed off to prepare the treats we ordered. For 5 minutes, we sat across each other. I was thinking on what I should do to make further operations more successful. Meanwhile I didn't notice I was lost in thought while facing Inazuma, making her go red. After 5 minutes, the treats arrived and I was still lost in thought till Inazuma decided to get near me and wave her hands at me. I didn't knew until she poked my cheek, making me go back to my senses. I got embarrassed at myself for spacing out in front of a girl for the second time. "Admiral, Let's eat. The ice cream will melt if you keep spacing out, nanodesu..." "Ah, s-sorry. Let's eat." ""Ittadakimasu."" After eating at Mamiya's, I told Inazuma to take the rest of day off. She was reluctant but eventually she agreed. I went to the factory and put in resources, hoping to get a good ship. {600/30/600/30} {2 Slots}. Then the fairies worked on however they make the shipgirls. One slot was around an Hour and 25 minutes. The other one was 4 Hours. I think the second one is a good. I went back to the oofice (ok. I'll stop.) to wait for construction to finish. I slowly drifted off to sleep. After 5 hours have passed, My eyes slowly opened. Its already afternoon. I looked around the office and see that I woke up on a golden hour. I looked outside the window, to see a beautiful view of the sun beginning to set over the horizon. And the naval base and the sea. It was a beautiful view.

'Oh. Inazuma gave me something right..?' I got up, looked at the wall clock beside the shelf. 4:20. I then approached the drawer near the door, and got Inazuma's present for me. I opened it. It was a plush of..... Inazuma.... I chuckled. 'This present is cute. Might as well get Inazuma and the others presents.' I took the plush and put it at the shelf. It was the first non-literature thing that was in the shelf. The shelf was 3 sections high. The first section was filled with books. And the second section was filled in half with books. I circled around my office, thinking of what present to give back to them. 'Ah!' My train of thoughts was interrupted by a knock on the door, As I turn my head, this person said "Yo, Admiral may I come in?" "Ah, yeah come in!" I said as I went back to my desk and waited for the person who would be coming in. The door opened to reveal a rather tomboyish sounding shipgirl. She wears seifuku-like clothes.