3 - New Ships?

Inazuma and Akatsuki were in the dock due to the injuries of battling the boss node. You asked yourself 'I'm such a noob admiral. Seriously. I was so excited to clear the boss that i made them go without proper planning.' While you were lost in thought, Inazuma went in your office and noticed that you were sleeping? She thought you were sleeping. Truth is, you are stressing out on what to do. Inazuma approached you and said "Admiral, the repairs are finished nanodesu!" "Ah good. What are we supposed to do next?" "Try constructing equipment, or completing quests, nanodesu!" "Ah. That would be a good idea"

----Timeskip----(Don't know waht else to put don't blame me blame my brain)

After finishing daily quests, you got yourself a load of buckets and some DevMats. A few shipgirls also dropped at the nodes. It was already 14:00 that time. You were thinking of getting some sleep.

Ships you got (There are a total of 12 battles for daily quests. You got 6 ships out of 12)

-Oboro
-Kuma
-Tenryuu
-Shikinami
-Ikazuchi
-Jintsuu

You woke up after a few minutes due to Tenryuu barging in and saying "Huh, Did i scare you? Hahahahahaha." "Absolutely not. But I was sleeping and you just disturbed it." "Oh i'm sorry admiral." She then exited the office. But you could hear her laugh outside. You didn't return to sleep though. You just sat there. Thinking of what to do next
"Hmm. Why not try putting in a large amount of resources in construction..."
Inazuma came in and walked towards you.
"So, A-Admiral, what are we....... Admiral?"
You didn't notice but your eyes were directed onto Inazuma but inside your mind you were thinking of how many resources to put in construction, for a chance to yield a good ship. "A-Admiral....... please don't stare...." You snapped out of your thoughts and was curious on why Inazuma's face was like a tomato. "Umm.... are you fine, Inazuma?" "Hai, I'm fine, nanodesu!" She was tensing up. "I-its just that you were s-staring at me....." She fiddled with her fingers. 'Oh no.... I don't want no FBI in my Naval Base!' "Ah... Sorry, Inazuma. its just that I was thinking about building an Aircraft Carrier or maybe a Battleship" "Ah! Good idea, Admiral! It would be beneficial for the firepower of the fleet nanodesu!" "Alright. Let's go build." You and Inazuma went to the construction site and you put in 400/300/600/300. "I hope we will get a good one." "Hai. I hope so too. If you want, Admiral you can speed this up! Use the Instant Build Tool! we have 10 of those nanodesu."
"How do I use it?" "It is issued in the Admiral's Office." "So, we need to go back?" "Yes, we need to go back, nanodesu!" You both went back to the office. You then issued an Instant Build and sent it to construction using a fairy. You and Inazuma waited for a couple of minutes. You then heard a knock on the door, and then came in.......