6 - Fleet Excercises

Shigetora POV

I woke up and looked at the window to a rather sunny and calm morning. It's actually very nice. 'I wonder what my partner is doing right now. It sure is calm and peaceful' But then I remembered that Yuu was sleeping in my bed. 

I got up to see if Yuu was still in my bed, and yes, she is

I got up to see if Yuu was still in my bed, and yes, she is. Well good thing she was still sleeping. I got up went to the bathroom. I did my daily hygiene and put on my Admiral Uniform, and went to my office next door, slowly opening and closing my bedroom door in order to not wake Yuu up.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to a rather sunny day

I woke up to a rather sunny day. I sat up and was thinking of what would happen this day. I got my hopes up high that I would clear 1-2 in a jiffy this day. 'Oh yeah. Why don't I ask help from Shige?' I then got up, did my personal stuff and suited up. I went outside to see the girls were up and doing their thing. I asked Haruna what was up.

(Y/N) : "Heya, Haruna. What's up?"

Haruna : "Ah! Good morning, Admiral. We were just preparing for the Fleet Practice today. The higher ups told Inazuma-san as the secretary, but you were still asleep. So Inazuma-san asked us if we could tell you should you wake up."

(Y/N) : "I see. Where is Inazuma though?"

The office door opens as Inazuma goes out of it.

Inazuma : "Admiral! You're awake, I got some news, nanodesu!"

(Y/N) : "If it's about the Fleet Practice then, Haruna has already told me about it." I smiled at Inazuma.

Inazuma : "Ah. I was late in saying this to Admiral-san."

I sweatdrop as Inazuma jokingly got depressed at missing her work as the informer.

(Y/N) :"It's alright, Inazuma-chan. How about we all grab some breakfast before going to the Fleet Practice?"

Haruna : "Ah. We'll go later, Admiral. We still need to finish preparing the Practice Bullets."

(Y/N) gave Haruna a questioning look. After a few seconds he realized and scratched his head. 'Yeah right. Live shells are off the bat. I'm an idiot.'