9 -They are Admirals!?

--Shigetora POV--

I was just playing osu on my cellphone when the phone suddenly rang. I raised my head and stood up to see who called. "Father? What would he need at such time?" I looked at the time, 21:00. I picked up the phone. "Hello? Father? What do you need?" "Shi-kun, I've called to notify you of something very important happening tomorrow." "Mhm. Go on father, I'm all ears."

---Timeskip--- [5:00 AM]

OH MY GOD?!?!? I really need to find (Y/N) ASAP. Father's message last night was indeed of importance. We still haven't prepared the base for that! I was walking through the halls of my building, going down the stairs. I saw Bismarck, opening the fridge. "Oh hey, Bismarck." She sleepily squinted. "Ah. Admiral. What brings you up this early?" "We have new admirals. Father didn't specify their information though." "Ah, well good luck on that, Admiral. I'll go and eat." "Alright." 

I then got out of my building, and jogged on to (Y/N)'s building. I got there and knocked on his door. "(Y/N)?! (Y/N)!!" No response. I tried throwing a stone at his office window. No response. I then tried to turn the knob. Oh! It opened! I slowly got in, looking around for any signs of life. None. I then sneak towards the stairs. The floor made a creak, and I went pale. I stopped and waited for a sound. Nothing. After I heard nothing, I then went on upstairs to (Y/N)'s office. As I was nearing (Y/N)'s office, I heard voices. 3 girls, and (Y/N) himself. I slowly approach the door, getting more and more cautious with every step. After reaching the doorstep, the floorboard suddenly creaked, making me stop. What's more, the voices inside the room also stopped. 'Oh shoot!' I thought. I slowly backed away from the door as I heard footsteps approach the door from the other side. As the footsteps get closer, I get more nervous. 'OH NO.' The door then slowly opened with (Y/N) carrying a bat. I kept still, praying that he wouldn't see me. Oh wait he isn't a T-Rex. 

(Y/N): "Shige? What are you doing there?"

I sighed in relief, and felt guilty for sneaking in at the same time.

Shigetora: "Welp, you see, I tried knocking down at your door. No one responded so I tried to turn the knob, and it worked. I then called out for anyone downstairs, but then again, no one responded. So I thought of maybe going to your office to see if at least you were there."

I hope (Y/N) won't get mad at me for this. I admit I thought he was doing something.....

--(Y/N) POV--

Shige was scratching his head laughing it off, while I had a face that says "Seriously?". I then lean the baseball bat at the drawer near the door and pulled Shige inside. Haruna, Inazuma and Tashkent gave me a confused look as to why I was dragging the Admiral inside. 

Haruna: "Admiral?! Why is Admiral Shige- I mean, why are you dragging Admiral Shigetora?"

(Y/N): "He was trying to sneak, I don't know why."

Shigetora: "I wasn't! I was trying to find you guys! But then I thought I heard something in (Y/N)'s office which was weird considering most of (Y/N)'s girls aren't even in here. So I thought that (Y/N-"

I chopped Shige's head, prompting him to rub the pain away.

Shigetora: "I-Ittai...."

(Y/N): "There. That should teach you to not sneak inside someone's home again."

Shigetora: "B-But friends don't knock at a friend's door?!"

I chopped Shige's head again.

(Y/N): "Welp, you knocked so that's another chop to your head."

Shigetora: "S-Seriously.... OH! Before I forget (Y/N). We need to talk outside."