7- A Date. Yes, A Date!

(Y/N) POV

After the New Year's celebration, I somehow managed to escape the girls that were hunting me. Same goes for Shige. We managed so sneakily get out of the storage room and sneaked to our rooms, without getting caught. It was quite fun. Kinda like the Metal Gear games where you always sneak. Good thing the famous "Spotted!" sound didn't trigger. I almost bumped into a shipgirl while we were making our way across the buildings through the alley. Thankfully Shige managed to pull me back before that happened. As soon as I got top my room, I immediately plopped myself on the bed and went asleep fast. I woke up with someone or something on top of me. I reached out to something and it seemed soft and fluffy.  I opened my eyes to see Haruna asleep beside me, and my hand reached out to her.....

Stuffed Toy. Yeah. Thanks to my hands for grabbing the stuffed toy instead of the usual things that would be grabbed at times like these. I sat up the bed, wondering on how she managed to get here without me waking up. I guess that's something.

(Y/N): "Haruna, oi Haruna..... Wake up....."

Haruna sleepily wakes up from the bed and slowly opens her eyes. She realized I caught her sleeping in my bed and panicked.

Haruna: "A-Admiral!? I'm sorry for barging in your bed unannounced! I was scared of the rain last night. T-There were Thunderstorms..... And because of that, I c-couldn't sleep."

(Y/N): "Well, at least that is a way of explaining why you slept beside me unannounced. Also do-"

Before I finished my sentence, Haruna noticed the stuffed toy I had grabbed and she took it back from me. She then smiled and cuddled the stuffed toy.

Haruna: "What were you gonna say, Admiral?"

I blushed as she was unknowingly showing a lot of skin

I blushed as she was unknowingly showing a lot of skin. If I was a perverted Admiral, I would've done something............ I also kinda like Haruna since (The readers voted for her) she is kind, cute and of course, reliable. I haven't actually thought of this until now. She is beautiful.

(Y/N): "I was a-asking if you want to have breakfast with me at Mamiya's....?"

Haruna: "Ah! I would love to, Admiral! However we should take a bath and prepare for that."

(Y/N): "W-we? Do you mean...... We're gonna bath together....?"

I was blushing a very dark shade of red. I couldn't handle this much..... cuteness....... After I said that, Haruna blushed a bit too, making my heart thump like crazy.

Haruna: "I mean....... I didn't mean that.... But, If you want..... I- We can ba-"

(Y/N): "Hol Up. As a man, the idea sounds good. But I have to keep to my morals. So, go ahead and take a bath first. I'll go in after you. And don't worry. I'll be waiting outside the room."

Haruna: "A gentleman, I see. Very well, Admiral. I'll take a bath first and then call you out after I'm done...."

She begins walking towards the bathroom. I also begin to walk towards the door, wanting to get fresh air because the interaction earlier made me lose my breath. As I get near the door, Haruna called out to me, her head popping out the door, saying-

Haruna: "Also..... I might not need to tell you this, but I'll just tell you............ No peeking alright?"

(Y/N): "A-absolutely. I won't ever think of doing such thing."

---Timeskip---

So Haruna finished bathing and got dressed. After that she called me out and I did the same. We went out of the building, going to Mamiya's. But I noticed that Shige and his girls didn't make an appearance or what. I looked at the door on Shige's building and there was a note saying "Me and the girls are gonna be out for a little vacation. See ya soon, (Y/N). Also, if you see this, gimme a call." 'Might give him a call later after this date.' And so, we went to Mamiya's to grab some breakfast. After we grab breakfast, we headed by the seashore for a chilling and relaxing moment.

Haruna: "This scenery looks beautiful, right Admiral? It looks so lovely. Perfect for a date."

(Y/N): "Yeah. The rays of sun, reflecting against the sparkling sea. It is indeed lovely, just like you Haruna."

Haruna: "Eh? But Admiral, I am not a scenery?"

(Y/N): "You are. This scenery is beautiful in itself. However, if I add you being with me, it becomes a marvelous scenery."

Haruna: "Mou..... Admiral. Enough with your sweet talk. Even if you don't sugarcoat your words, just hearing your voice is enough to calm and soothe me."

(Y/N): "Hm."

3rd Person POV

You and Haruna both enjoyed your time together, talking about funny things, stories and talking about life. After spending 2 hours relaxing and chilling by the beach, you went back to your dorm. Haruna went back to sleep in your room, and you, being you, did what stuff an Admiral would do. Paperwork.

You did work until 8PM. After you finished all paperwork, Haruna got in the office and brought you some tea.

(Y/N) POV

Haruna: "Here, have some tea, Admiral. Finest tea in the Base."

(Y/N): "Ah. Thank you, Haruna."

We sat down and drank tea. I occasionally glanced at Haruna. I thought she was cute. The 5th time I glanced back, I saw her staring back at me.

Haruna: "Something wrong, Admiral? You've been glancing at me for around 5 times already."

(Y/N): "S-Sorry. I just can't seem to comprehend how cute you are. Like my mind can't handle the cuteness you radiate."

Haruna chuckles and puts her tea down. She closed in the gap on the couch, and fiddles with her fingers. She then asks-

Haruna: "A-Admiral, I have a favor to ask of you."

(Y/N): "What is it, Haruna?"

Haruna: "C-Can we kiss.....?"

You didn't respond. Instead you slowly closed your face near her. She goes red and tries to turn away, but you gently held her in place by cupping her face with your hands. You then kissed her gently. She was shocked to kiss back, but eventually kissed back a bit later. You pinned her down the couch, kissing her passionately. Both of you were heating up. Haruna looked like she wanted more. You then got on top of her and continued kissing her. 'Crap. This is getting too far. I want this to continue, but (It's not time yet.) another part of me wants to take it slow.' Thinking that there will still be a tomorrow for these things, you kissed Haruna on the forehead after that passionate kissing. She tilted a confused face and you told her you don't want to rush things. She understands and kisses you in the cheeks. After Haruna got the tea set and you settled the things in the office, you hugged Haruna and bid her a 'See you soon' You went to the bedroom while Haruna went to the opposite side.

Author's Note

Hiya! shigetoraaaa here! This time, here's the date with Haruna chapter! I know it got delayed, but if you noticed I changed up the time of submitting the next part, to which is today! Sorry to have this part delayed, but I've been getting busier with schoolwork, real-life stuff that I almost forgot to publish a next part. This time, I won't be promising a next chapter release, but it will publish! Also sorry if this was short..... I wrote it in a day..... well, I guess that's all I have to say to you readers. shigetoraaaa, signing off.