2 - A new day in a new job

You woke up to a sunny day. 'Oh shit I might have overslept!' You thought as you remembered that there was a lot of work that needed to be done today. Inazuma walked up to you and said "G-Good morning admiral!" "Good morning too, Inazuma-chan." You greeted the shy destroyer. "Umm anoooo, Admiral since its your first day at being an admiral, let's go over the tutorial nanodesu!" Inazuma handed you a handbook. "What's this?" "Ah it's the tutorial handbook nanodesu. It will give you the idea on how to handle the naval base nanodesu."
The Admiral's Handbook
For you to do actual progress in your naval base, you must complete quests! Quests award you with;
•Development Materials (DevMats)
•Instant Repair Buckets
•Resources
•Some quests also award good equipment. Be sure to check them quests out!
------------------------------------------------------
In order to defeat the abyssal, you need shipgirls. You can either build them or they will drop on nodes.
------------------------------------------------------
Resources will be handed over everyday. You can also do expeditions for additional resources.
------------------------------------------------------
When a ship is damaged, you can send them to the dock. They will repair overtime. You can use buckets to instantly repair them.
------------------------------------------------------
Modernizing a ship will play an important role in the progress of your naval base. Modernized ships have better stats. Ship modernization comes in 2 ways. Kai and Kai Ni. Some ships can be remodelled to kai. Some can be remodelled to Kai 2
While some can have Kai 2 A or B
------------------------------------------------------
You can also build equipments in order for the shipgirls to use.
•Notable Recipe: 20 Fuel/90 Ammo/ 90 Steel/ 110 Bauxite
Notable Yields: Reppu, Saiun, Ryuusei, Tenzan, Type 62 Fighter-Bomber.
Very useful for CVs and CVLs
Flagship Must be CV or CVL

Notable Recipe: 20 Fuel/ 90 Ammo/ 90 Steel/ 10 Bauxite
Notable Yields: Type 91 AP Shell, Type 3 Shell
Flagship Must be (F)BB(V)
------------------------------------------------------
"Oh thanks Inazuma. This is very useful" "No problem nanodesu"
"Ok let's start then."
"Then first, Lets build a new ship nanodesu!" Then you went to the construction building. You went to the interactive display which was set beside the construction site. You input 30/30/30/30. Then you pressed build. The fairies then started to build whatever ship was gonna be built. 'I hope its a good one' You thought. The build timer was 30:00. You then went to the development site, input 20/90/90/10. *You got a 12.7 mm Single Turret AA Gun*
You then try to input another 20/90/90/10. *You got nothing*
'The hanbook said it would yield an AP Shell! What the heck!' You then try to input 20/90/90/110.
*You got a Tenzan*
"WOAH!! I GOT SOMETHING GOOD!" (P.S. This is how i reacted on my FIRST Tenzan. I was also a beginner admiral that time.)
"Ok admiral why don't we walk around for a while? Until the shipgirl is done nanodesu?" "Oh sure. That would be fine by me."

----Timeskip----
"Admiral, A new ship has been built, nanodesu!" "Ok let's see who she is" The door then opened to reveal *Akatsuki*
(P.S. The construction of kanmusu will be like the Kancolle Arcade. And when there are 3 or more characters talking, I am gonna place names so you would not be confused. On parts before this, I didn't bother putting a name on inazuma cause its understandable. Its only between Y/N and inazuma. But akatsuki is here now so i'm putting names.)
Akatsuki: I'm Akatsuki. Treat me like the fully pledged lady I am."
Inazuma: "Akatsuki Chan!"
Akatsuki: Oh! Inazuma Chan!"
They hugged each other.
"Hey are you sisters?"
Inazuma: "How can you tell admiral?"
"Maybe because your clothes are identical? I don't know. I just feel that you are."
Akatsuki: "Yes you are right admiral. We are indeed sister ships." There are 4 Akatsuki class destroyers. Hibiki, Me, Ikazuchi and Inazuma!"
"Oh so thats how it is. Anyways lets try sortieing?"
Akatsuki: "Oh sure admiral, we will win!"
Inazuma: "We will do our best nanodesu!"
"Ok then let's go!"
They then set out for a sortie.
Akatsuki: "The torpedo squadron and I are sortieing!"
Inazuma: First fleet, First Torpedo Squadron. Sortieing!
Then they sortied to 1-1.
Akatsuki: "Enemy Spotted!"
Inazuma: "Torpedoes Loaded!"
They attacked the destroyer and missed a couple of shot. Some shots hit. The destroyer attacked and hit Inazuma.
Inazuma: "Whoaa~!?"
But before it could deal more damage, Akatsuki finished the abyssal destroyer off with torpedoes.
Akatsuki came out as the MVP.
Akatsuki: "No matter how you slice it, you have to say I'm the best!"
Inazuma: "Nice work nanodesu!"
Akatsuki: "Praise me more! Hehehe"
*Over a Radio*
"Are you girls still up for sortieing?"
Akatsuki: "Yes, but Inazuma chan had Minor Damage."
"Are you fine Inazuma?!"
Inazuma: "Yes Admiral. Don't worry I'm fine. It's just minor damage.
*Inazuma LVL 2 - 13/15 HP*
*Akatsuki LVL 2 - 15/15 HP*
" Ok good. Let's advance to the other node."
The compass turned to East.
The Boss Node

----Timeskip----

They had a tough fight. The abyssal had the upper hand. There were 4 of them. 1 Ho-Class Light Cruiser and 3 I-Class Destroyers. They were outnumbered. Akatsuki got moderately damaged and inazuma sustained heavy damage.
*The fleet has returned to base*