10 - Umi and Ami

---(Y/N) POV---

Shige and I were sorting out some papers in my office. Some papers like the ships that would be assigned to Ami and Umi and their information papers. Just then, the door burst open to reveal Ami, and a silent Umi. 

Ami: "(Y/N) SENPAI! WE'RE READY FOR TRAINING!" 

She shouted. Umi was at her back, sweatdropping while smiling, seemingly sorry for her sister's behavior. 

Shigetora: "Ah. Good morning Ami, Umi. Today you'll be starting your training to be fully pledged Admirals. First up, the basics."

Ami: "Ah, we've already gone through the basics, Admiral-senpai! Now we just need to kick some Abyssal ass as target practice!"

Umi: "A-Ah, Ami-chan..." 

Umi tried to calm her excited sister, but to no avail.

(Y/N): "Well, it did say on your papers that you've gone and finished basic training, which means you already know all types of ships and types of equipment right?"

Ami then stood stiff and became pale. Umi just nodded. It seems someone might have not paid attention to their class.

Ami: "E-Equipments?! O-Of course we know!"

Umi: "Ami-chan, don't tell me you didn't pay attention to Sensei when he was teaching us-"

Ami: "Umi-chan! I-I did pay attention! It's as easy as..... a piece of cake?!"

I just sweatdrop and sigh. Shige looks at me and he eyed me. I also eyed him. 'Seems like he has a plan' Just then, Shige approaches me and whispers something to me.

Shigetora: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. Ami needs some lessons on equipment types and functions. Since you're my assistant Admiral Shige, will you do the honor of teaching Ami?"

Shigetora: "Ack. You're purposely doing this so I'll have to deal with Ami's seemingly infinite energy."

I smirked and Shige pouts. I stand and pat him on the head and needless to say, this didn't improve his mood.

Shigetora: "Well, since I'm a responsible Admiral, I'll then teach Ami the basics of ship equipment." 

I looked at the twin's reaction. Ami became more energetic and Umi was pouting. 'Seems that someone is jealous.'

(Y/N): "Ok, so we'll start an a bit. Umi you're with me to sortie training."

Shigetora: "Ami, you'll be mine for the time being as planned."

---Shigetora POV---

Everyone in the room stared at me as I finished my statement. I gulp, thinking I may have done or said something wrong. (Y/N)'s mouth was open, he looked shocked. Umi was pouting and having steam coming off her head. I looked to Ami and she was red like a tomato, and steam was coming off of her ears.

Crap.

Shigetora: "Um, did I say anything wrong?"

(Y/N): "No shit sherlock, you sounded like you were about to claim Ami."

Ami: "U-Uhm... I don't really mind..."

As Ami said that, she lifted a bit of her skirt.

Shigetora: "NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!"

Umi: "Shigetora Teitoku, ecchi."

Shigetora: "What?!"

(Y/N): "She said you are a pervert."