008

[this chapter will be pretty different from the others

[this chapter will be pretty different from the others. prepare for some serious shit. oh and there is going to be a double update as raeyeon isn't featuring this chapter and i should prove my everlasting love for you guys ;)]

-

    ❝There are times we do things
we'll regret the next day, in which devils
whisper lust in our ears.
❞      

-Chapter 61, The Sweetest Contempt, by yeonnieong

--

PARK WOOJIN

Woojin paced back and forth all alone in Jihoon's living room, which was now also his, as he traveled from thought to thought about how to convince Raeyeon that he was not a vampire. Indeed, it was obvious she did not despise him after finding out, however, her dull-witted behavior may lead to leakage. 

"Tell her she's crazy? That there are no such creature?" he paused. "...well that was honestly offensive."

With the window opened, he puffed in the fresh late night air, staring into the almost orange-colored moonlight, greeting him with an ominous appearance. He just stared at first, but then realized what was going on. 

It was the blood moon that creepy lady witch was talking about wasn't it?

Memories of the witch's words instantly crept in his mind barging in his train of thoughts about Raeyeon's discovery on him, instead replacing it with an intense blow of weariness. 

'a slight scent of human blood will severely trigger your thirst'

'someone inside of you will wake up. A very dangerous beast'

Words of the witch's cursed tongue juggled along with one another in his head, conquering his focus. He then shook his head vigorously. "Why am I even worrying about what she said..." he muttered.

Because it was true.

He chuckled to himself. "Nah." 

But no other than anxiety crept in as the clock ticked. It was turning late, and Woojin somehow couldn't keep his mind straight, his visions blurred and his head throbbed. He sure was okay at Raeyeon's house when he woke up, but he was somehow in pain as the time pass by. 

Additionally, Jihoon left him as he had to buy fresh meat and fruits at the grocery, leaving Woojin alone with the static of the TV he wasn't even watching. It was, nevertheless, on, with the voice of a reporter on-air.

"...numerous of tourists and citizens are gathered at the Han River to witness the rare, beautiful appearance of the total lunar eclipse showing up in about 10 minutes as this unique phenomena was never predicted to happen today, furthermore, only seen in South Korea! The world has questioned how-"

Groaning, he turned off the television.

He was somehow angry, hungry, thirsty, but no matter what he ate whatever was edible to him, and drank a gallon of water, it was never satisfied. This never happened to him before, and now that it did, he had no idea of what to do, or where to go, and Jihoon's missing presence did not help.

"Blood, blood." 

"Drink human blood."

"Her blood." voices in his head screamed.

Woojin ran towards the mirror planted on the corner of his room, to see himself in his same old figure but of someone he never recognized. His prominent eyes were flashing in red, and his fangs were outraged into its sharpest form. This was not Park Woojin.

"Devour her."

The mind-clouded vampire moaned in pain as he clutched onto his heart, a sudden rush of head-throb striking him non-stop, as he got afraid that he was starting to lose his sanity. It was just like the witch said, someone inside of him was waking up and taking over him, dangerously.

"Get your mind together Park Woojin." he shouted at himself, slamming his head onto his own palm, trying as hard as he could to regain his complete consciousness.

Swoosh~

That was until the intimate glamorous figure appeared right in front of him, a menacing smirk plastered on her pale face. The witch was right in front of him, for the second time. Showing up all of a sudden just like their 'first' encounter.

"As I didn't get to properly introduce myself to you, Woojin-ah, my full name is Baesin Naatsoe, claimed by the name Lady Rose." she announced as the vampire was suffering in the undefined heart-wrenching pain. "You're just turning into the beast you are, you'll be fine until the moon fully transforms into-"

"What the fuck do you mean?" he voiced out, veins popping out as he tried his best to withstand the pain.

"Easy there vampire boy, you're already having your devilish blood running through your words. That was fast." the witch laughed wholeheartedly. "Blood moon period is when vampires' animal side show up and take control of their bodies. Woojin, you see, you're not actually the good vampire you think you are. Neither the other vampires. You are a predator in the humans' eyes, a threat to their society, a monster eating up humanity. But you, you're even more vicious than the other vampires." she whispered the last sentence.

Woojin was in the verge of tears as his ruby eyes lit up more. Her words were a knife to him. He did not want to hurt any creatures, human or not. Moreover, his thoughts would shift to Raeyeon once or twice.

"You want to eat her up don't you? Or more precisely drink her sweet, sweet blood."

"Shut the-"

"Ong Raeyeon, the only human you had skin-contact with. Of course, her scent still remains in you, making her more tempting than she actually is." she got closer to him, reaching for his ear. "why don't you start up with a bite of her? Or until all her blood is drained-"

A knife suddenly threw itself to Lady Rose, stopping right before it sliced her skin. Woojin was against her.

"You better stop."

"Using your telekinesis to kill me is of no use, little guy. Your petty friendship with that human is quite strong though I see." she looked at the moonlight through the widely opened window. "but it's about time."

Lady Rose inhaled, shifting her gaze towards Woojin, her eyes turning black, and her seductive beauty totally vanishing into pure evilness. "Evidence of today's blood rampage will be covered." as she said that, the city lights, and electricity of their surrounding instantly turned off.  

Just how strong is this witch?

"Go on, you're free to drink anyone's blood."

Just as the knife in Woojin's control was ready to lunge onto her, his consciousness was gone. And in a matter of second, he was a wild hungry animal. A treacherous predator that is. Humans and blood being the only one in his mind.

The witch was enthralled at his transformation. 

"Your father sure was pretty useful." she hissed.

Before his vision turned into dark red only seeking for the high school girl he once called his friend.

--

[a/n: im terribly sorry for this cringey chapter but anyways, double update coming up!]