LADY ROSE ENTRY

[ Witchcraft World30th December 2018 ]

[ Witchcraft World
30th December 2018 ]

--

LADY ROSE

"You went against the rules again, Rose." her mother's voice caused her heart to clench.

Lady Rose scoffed, folding her arms. "Why should you care? I have been kicked out of the witchcraft world. I have my rights to do whatever shit I want. None of the rules apply to me anymore."

The two powerful witches, mother and daughter, were facing each other in an intense debate. Between them was only a dining table, laid with exotic food (fried scorpion with squid ink sauce), and nothing else.  Lady Rose was just invited to her previous home, the witchcraft world, after being an outcast for 20 years. 

Rose's mother clasped her hands on the table, almost digging her nails into her own skin, trying to suppress her anger. "Because what you have done is ridiculously against our nature! Do you want me to list it all? Starting from what had you to leave this society," she exhaled. "You made love with a foolish vampire, even to giving birth a half-blooded witch slash vampire child. And now you give your powers to a human?! Rose, do you have any idea how much damage you've cost?!"

"I did not cause damage!" Rose slammed her hands on the table. "If it were anyone who caused damage, it would be our kind! Witches are sick creatures. They allure others to their sins, and are blind slaves of the devil!"

SLAP!

The ornate, dimly-lit dining room felt confined, stuffed with the thickening atmosphere of wrath and objection. Rose painfully chuckled as she touched the scar her ruthless mother caused on her cheek. She didn't twitch at the act, standing straight, back up. 

"Slap or hit me all you want. I gave birth to an amazingly powerful vampire, someone with a pure, and kind heart. Do you know how much pain I cost him and his friends just because I tried to get him to the dark side?" Lady Rose gritted her teeth. 

She reminisced the times where she tried to kill Raeyeon after knowing the fact that she was a human descendant, who grew on Woojin's interest. Those times when she ordered Woojin to drink from Raeyeon to test how strong Woojin's dark heart was, from the blood of his mother. But he didn't, as expected. 

Lady Rose, Woojin's mother. 

A dark soul, and a pure one. 

Woojin must've took after his father. And Rose moronically tried to change it. 

"I regret it until now." Rose sighed. "I realized what he was meant to be, and decided to help. Woojin is my son, after all."

Her mother grunted. "You're disgusting."

"And you're pathetic, mother."

Rose's mother gave up, shaking her head. "Why did you give a human your powers? Now the witches wouldn't have any other reason not to kill you." she said. "You knew they didn't kill you before because you were too strong, didn't you?"