Hate

Mitch sobbed loudly, tears streaming down his face.

His mouse clicked and scrolled down the page, and his red eyes read every nasty comment.

He trembled as he found even more bad comments.

GamerGod88- wow that's dumb, no way I'm watching a gay faggot

U used to b cool but now ur not. go die n burn in hell

Barbiebabe666-woah what ur gay? that's dumb now I can't even like you bcuz that's disgusting I can't b ur fan anymore-unsubbed

Falcondood-gross, you should just kill urself already

Mitch sobbed once again after having been told to kill himself several times.

He had his third panic attack of the week and he rushed out of his chair and into the bathroom to vomit.

"Mitch?!" A concerned voice asked, rushing up the stairs.

Mitch hurled into the toilet, emptying everything out.

Jerome ran into the bathroom as Mitch fell to the side, obviously still in the midst of an anxiety attack.

"Mitch, shh, did you look at the comments?! I told you not to, oh Biggums..." He muttered while hugging him tight.

They embraced for fifteen minutes until Mitch had calmed down considerably.

"They...told me....to...k...kill myself." He sniffled.

"Babe, look. Look at THESE people."

Jerome took his phone out of his pocket and showed him a few comments he had screenshotted.

HailMerome-OMG really?! That's so great! I'm so happy for you guys!

NeonYoshi7-Expect more fanfics ;)

ClassyJJZ-I'm so glad! I hope you guys are happy together! #Merome4dayzzz!

Mitch nodded when he was finished reading and buried himself into his boyfriend's chest.

"Biggums, you have nothing in your stomach. How about I make you some-"

"PIZZA!" Mitch screamed, jumping up.

Jerome chuckled and stood up before wrapping hisself around the Canadian.

"There's the Mitch I love. Pizza it is." He muttered, leaning in close to kiss him on the lips.

{A/N HOW DOES ONE WRITE MEAN COMMENTS?! Some people are jerks and idk how to hurt people that much D: Fudge you, douchedicks xD anyways idk I wrote that all in one go (one-shot hur dur) so yeah 0-0}

Thanks for reading! Please make sure to vote this up if you enjoyed it, and comment any ideas for one-shots or a link to a Merome one-shot you'd like me to add in here! Thanks you so much, I love you, catch ya later! ~FlowersForMitch