Parents

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The wail rang throughout the house and Jerome rolled over, groaning.

Mitch sat up and whispered, "I'll get her."

Mitch walked through the house barefoot and pushed open the door across the hall.

"Daddy?! Is that you?!"

Mitch said, "Yeah, honey, it's me. Was there another nightmare?"

Mitch got the feeling she nodded before remembering it was dark so she tried again, mumbling a yes.

"Do you wanna come sleep with me and Dad?" Mitch asked.

The four year old nodded again, quickly remembering to spit out a yes.

Mitch picked her up and she rest her head against his shoulder.

He walked back across the hall and Jerome was sitting up.

"Lucille, was there another nightmare?"

"Yeah..." She said, exhausted. Mitch softly set her down in the middle of the bed and climbed in after her. She clutched the teddy bear she brought with for dear life and announced a happier, "Good night!" Before falling asleep.

"Thanks Biggums." Jerome whispered, grabbing his partner's hand over their adopted daughter.

"Love you." Mitch stated, messing with the American's ring.

Jerome quietly chuckled and responded, "Love you too." And kissed the Canadian's hand before rolling over and falling asleep.

{IM SO SORRY I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS- LIKE WHAT IF THEY WERE PARENTS AND THEN IT TOOK ME A MINUTE TO DECIDE WHAT GENDER AND AGE THEIR KID WAS AND WHO WAS DADDY AND WHO WAS DAD XD}

Thanks for reading! Please make sure to vote this up if you enjoyed it, and comment any ideas for one-shots or a link to a Merome one-shot you'd like me to add in here! Thanks you so much, I love you, catch ya later! ~FlowersForMitch