Crazy with a Chance of Rob

Jerome crept in the room, only to see Mitch blindfolded, gagged, and tied to a chair.

Hearing the door, he began to struggle and scream against his gag.

"Mitch! Mitch please, shh!" Jerome whispered, grabbing the Canadian's hand.

Mitch stopped screaming and asked, "Jerome?" But it came out as more of a, "Merrerrmm?" Against the gag.

Jerome took off the blindfold and confirmed, "Yeah, Biggums, it's me."

He took out the gag and began working on the rope binding Mitch in place.

"Jerome...I thought I was gonna die...how did you even find me?"

"I figured out who kidnapped you...then tracked his phone.

Mitch jumped up from his chair as soon at the bonds were off and hugged his boyfriend as tight as possible.

"I love you..." He mumbled against his partner's chest.

Jerome ruffled the mop of brown hair against his chest and replied, "Love you too."

"Interrupting a love fest?" Mitch's captor snarled.

The shorter male whimpered and hid behind Jerome like a frightened child. Of course, he was a frightened child. Mentally, anyways.

"Rob..." Jerome growled.

"That'd be me!" The man smirked.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing?"

"Hm?" Rob asked, fiddling with a knife.

"You TORTURED Mitch, you sick fuck. What the hell happened to you?"

"Preston died..." Mitch quietly whispered from behind his lover.

"Shut up." Now was Rob's time to growl.

Jerome protectively grabbed the hand from behind him and demanded, "Robert, we're going to leave now. Let us through."

"NO!" Rob shrieked, and raised his knife into the air.

Mitch bolted in front of Jerome and got stabbed in the stomach, releasing a sharp cry in pain.

Jerome elbowed Rob in the face, making him hit the door and then the ground with his head.

The older man quickly picked up Mitch, bridal style, before opening the door and running into the night.

"HELP!" He screamed loudly.

~~~~~~

Jerome sat next to his boyfriend in bed, clutching hands and watching TV.

Jerome looked over at Mitch, who had calmed down considerably.

He kissed his hand gently, and grabbed a ring from behind him and slid it onto the Canadian's ring finger.

Mitch gasped and looked at Jerome.

"Biggums?" He asked, eyes glinting with tears.

"Well, I planned a super awesome date, but, y'know..."

Mitch leaned toward his fiancé and kissed him.

"It's perfect..." He mumbled.

"No." Jerome said, pulling away and staring straight into the opposite man's eyes.

"You're perfect."

{HERE HAVE SOME CRAZY ROB}

Thanks for reading! Please make sure to vote this up if you enjoyed it, and comment any ideas for one-shots or a link to a Merome one-shot you'd like me to add in here! Thanks you so much, I love you, catch ya later! ~FlowersForMitch