Team of Three

"NOOOOOO!" The bacca yelled, shaking his fist at the sky.

"I WILL AVENGE YOU, MITCH!" He promised.

Mitch giggled and said, "Alright, Biggums, have fun going after the team of three!"

Jerome stopped making his character jump around and paused. "Three?" He asked, uncertainty lacing his voice.

"Three." Mitch confirmed, giggling again. He checked Skype momentarily and saw the funny expression his best friend was wielding.

Jerome hesitated before yelling, "I WILL AVENGE YOU!" Again.

A boom rang across the sky and a timer began.

"YOU'RE GOING TO THE DEE-EE! YOU'RE GOING TO THE DEE-EE!" Mitch sang, his character flying loops around Jerome's while spectating.

"Oh...uh...about that-" Jerome began, but Mitch quickly cut him off.

"THREE V ONE! THREE V ONE! YOU'RE SCREWED!"

Jerome scowled and said, "Thanks for the encouragement, Mitch."

Mitch burst out laughing, only making Jerome more annoyed.

"Maybe I SHOULDN'T avenge you..." He mumbled.

"I'm just kiiiiiidding, Biggums! Wait! LOOK! 3...2...1...THE DEEEEEE!"

Jerome spawned in and yelled a battle cry.

He was immediately attacked with three arrows, and then hit twice with a sword.

He died.

Mitch burst out laughing and Jerome groaned.

In a matter of seconds, the match was over (with someone called NeonYoshi7 winning) and they were teleported to the lobby.

Mitch chuckled as ASFJerome hid in the corner, ashamed.

"It's okay Biggums, you tried!"

"YAY!" Jerome squealed.

"...But you're still a stinky bacc."

Thanks for reading! Please make sure to vote this up if you enjoyed it, and comment any ideas for one-shots or a link to a Merome one-shot you'd like me to add in here! Thanks you so much, I love you, catch ya later! ~FlowersForMitch