❤Alex

John P.O.V.

Bet you thought it would be Alex's P.O.V. You thought wrong mwahaha))

"Yes! Please! Please please please!!" I begged
"Well I already signed the papers. They said they can get you a locker Monday" my mom said
"Wait- tomorrows Friday! Tomorrow's Friday!!!" I said happily "Yes!!!!"

---------------

I didn't have to go to any of my classes today. All I had to do was clean out my locker and my desk in advisory then I could go home. Then I never have to come back. Well actually I will come to the Schuyler sisters graduation. But that's about it. I hate this place. It's living hell. And yes, cinnamon rolls can cuss. Take that fourth wall!

I started to clean out my locker. First a big pile of notes telling me I'm trash. Then my books. Then- Alex is walking up to me.

"The hell are you doing?" He asked
"Cleaning out my locker." I said. I threw away the pile of notes in my locker, along with some that people gave me walking by. I also threw away a picture of Alex I had still in there.

"Why would you be doing that?" He asked
"Because I'm transferring schools" I explained
"What?!" He asked in disbelief
"I'm. Transferring. Schools." I repeated. I continued to clean out my locker.

"Hey babe-- why're you talking to him?" Lafayette asked Alex
"He's moving schools.." Alex said still not quite sure if I was telling the truth. I finished cleaning out my locker and started walking towards the office. All my books were pretty heavy. I almost dropped the box a few times.

"Do you need help?" Alex asked me
"Fuck off." I responded. I put my box of stuff in the office and went to class to clean out my desk. Alex stared the whole time. He was really shocked.

"You know I didn't mean any of that" he told me

Of course. Now that I'm leaving he chooses to be nice to me. He's such a two faced lying asshole. I mean-- he's my two faced lying asshole. And Lafayette better back the fuck off >:1

He followed me to the office again.

"Can I give you something before you leave?" He asked. I ignored him and went back to my locker to clean out more notes people put in it.

"I just want to give you something, it's not another note I swear" he said
"Ok fine! What is so fucking import-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I pulled away quickly.

"M-my moms h-here" I stuttered
"I'll help you carry out your stuff" he offered. I just nodded.

I didn't know what to say. Lafayette was clearly pissed. At least he can't hurt me now. I put my box of stuff in the car. He did the same with the box he had.

"Bye" He said
"Bye" I responded. I kissed his cheek before getting in the car. He went back inside and most likely got screamed at by Lafayette.

My mom drove me home. I unblocked Alex but didn't text him. There was nothing to say. He texted me right away. Seriously how often does he try and text me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤️Alex: thanks for unblocking me

John Laurens has changed your username to: Alex

John: mmhmm
Alex: what was my username for you before?
John: ❤️Alex
Alex: I like that better
John: I don't.
Alex: do you still want to be together?
John: nope.
Alex: I'm really sorry!
John: what if I never left. Would you have kissed me then? Would you tell me you're sorry then?
Alex: .......
John: exactly.
Alex: I really didn't mean it
John: why'd you do it?
Alex: I got with Lafayette trying to make you jealous
John: that doesn't excuse the notes
Alex: he said it was the only way to prove I wouldn't cheat on him with you

I still find it unforgivable. But I can't stay mad at him. Godamnit why can't I be mad at him?

John: can I come over?
Alex: yes but Lafayette might show up.
John: mk

I walked to Alex's. I told my mom I was going to a friends house, but I didn't tell her about Alex. When I got there I knocked on the door nervously. Washington answered. He told me Alex was in his room so I went upstairs. Alex jumped out and friccin scared me. He laughed. I crossed my arms, I wasn't really that mad though.

"Don't hate me ;-;"
"I don't hate you" I said kissing him

"Ooh! I hate him!" I heard Lafayette say "in fact I hate both of you. This game is fun."

I pulled away from Alex and looked at Lafayette. Alex put a0arm around my shoulder protectively.

"What do you want?" Alex snapped
"Gee how welcoming considering you were the one who invited me over so you could apologize"
"I'm not apologizing anymore. I choose John. Get the fuck out."

Lafayette rolled his eyes and stormed down the stairs. I hugged Alex, burying my face in his chest. He kissed my head an stroked my hair.

"I missed you" he said hugging me tightly
"Me too"
"I'm really sorry about your cheek and the notes and everything" he said. I looked up and he had tears going down his cheeks.
"I know" I said placing a hand on his cheek
"I'm horrible."
"No you're not, you're amazing. Don't say that" I said firmly. He smiled and nodded.

I asked my mom if I could stay the night and she said yes. Of course she didn't know I was talking about Alex (*When you make a typo and try and backspace it but hit the wrong button and get something like aalec000 instead of Alex*)

"Wanna watch a movie?" Alex asked
"Sure"

He put on the purge. I was scared as fricc. I had my face in Alex's shoulder the whole time.

"Turn it off!" I yelped in fear
"But you're being really cute" Alex teased. I was hugging him arm tightly and had my face buried in his shoulder.
"Please!" I begged
"Ok" he said turning it off. I checked the clock and saw it was 1am.

"I'm gonna sleep" I said yawning tiredly
"Aww but I'm not tired" Alex whined
"You're never friccin tired" I chuckled
"Please stay up~" he begged. He kissed down my cheek. I shifted away from him when he got near my neck.

"I'm going to sleep" I said covering my head with the blanket. My face was bright red and I felt very flustered. This may work on every girl in high school but he forgot, I'm not those girls.

I love Alex but I don't want that.

"Goodnight" he said before going to sleep. It took me awhile to go to sleep but eventually I did.

"Joooooohn! Wake uuup" Alex complained, shaking my arm in attempt to wake me.
"I'm awake. I'm awake." I said sitting up and yawning.
"We're late for school!" He lies. At first I didn't know he was lying and I started flipping out.

"WHAT?!?" I said jumping out of bed
"Calm down, it's Saturday. Plus you don't even go to the same school anymore." He chuckled
"Oh right" I mumbled blushing in embarrassment

I decided to be evil and publish it at 4AM. You're welcome for asking you up >:3))