Dead to me

Omg guys did I really make you cry xD

If I made you cry you aren't prepared to read on
You're gonna read anyway?
Ok have some tissues

If I made you cry you aren't prepared to read onYou're gonna read anyway? Ok have some tissues

John P.O.V.

I'm single and it feels great. Especially since I'm quarterback. Like I said earlier being quarterback makes you popular. Plus I'm tall now. I can literally date whoever I want.

There's a football game tonight and we're gonna win. The only problem is I imaged celebrating our awesome win with..never mind. Screw him. I can date whoever the heck I want.

"John! Can I sit here?" Jeremy asked as he gestured towards the empty seats at my lunch table.
"Sure. Knock yourself out." I mumbled carelessly

"John! Can I please sit here? If people think you can stand me they'll leave me alone" Veronica said
"Yeah I guess.. can you forge a detention slip for me?" I asked
"Of course!" She said sitting down
"Ok..make it from Mr. Washington" I ordered. She started scribbling things down.
"And make the detention slip for Alexander Hamilwhore" I said taking a bite of my apple. She and Jeremy laughed as Veronica put it down.

"You've changed.." Peggy mumbled. I turned around to see Peggy and Hercules standing behind me.

"John we need to talk.." Peggy mumbled
"Just a second. We're having fun" I snapped. Peggy took the forged detention slip and ripped it up.
"We talk. Now." She said sternly
"Fine" I rolled my eyes following her to the hall

"I know what Alex did you upset you but-"
"I'm not upset by what that bastard did." I snapped
"John listen to yourself. This isn't you."
"So what If I've changed! If I'm not good enough for you leave like everyone else has!" I accidentally blurted. Ack old habit.
"John..I've been talking to Alex and-"
"I don't give two shits" I cut her off
"He misses you. And he's really sorry and he'll do whatever it takes to get you back" Peggy said "he said he'd kill to just have one more hug"
"He can hug a cactus. He's just as prickly."
"John!"
"Listen Peggy, I don't give two flying shits about Alexander Hamilwhore. He can rot in hell for all I care. Now fuck off" I said going back to my table

"I finished!" Veronica said handing me the fake detention note
"Sweet!" I said taking it "I'll give it to a teacher later"

Alexander sat by himself in the corner. Getting replaced as quarterback and getting broken up with by the quarterback wasn't exactly the best mix.

I grabbed my tray and got up, walking over to Alex. Everyone starred wondering what would happen next.

I dumped my spaghetti on him before walking away without a care. I saw Alex run out of the cafeteria from the corner of my eye. I got a little spaghetti on my sleeve so I went to the bathroom to clean it off. On the way I heard Alex with a girl. Classic whore.