A Christmas Ball

Omg my notifications.
Jesus Christ Chaldren.
ILYSM

See I can make a real chapter XD

Alex P.O.V.

I picked John up and we went to the ball. It wasn't really a ball- more like a house party. There was alcohol there. I promised John I wouldn't drink. I was too scared to anyway.

There wasn't much to do considering everyone was drunk.
"I'm sorry..I thought this would be a bit more....exciting" I mumbled apologetically.
"It's fine" he shrugged
"Let me make it up to you! I'll take you to dinner" I offered
"Sure" He chuckled

I drove him to a restaurant. It was kinda fancy but just in my budget (which was pretty small btw).

John smiled "You didn't have to do this"
"Yes I did" I smiled proud of myself

We ate dinner then I took him home. Take that fourth wall. I can be a good boyfriend. I went home and went to bed.

The next day at school Eliza approached me.
"Where'd ya go last night?" She asked
"Home." I responded
"That's too bad. The party was fun

I sat in class, blowing up John's phone as always.

————————————— I got too lazy to do all the emoji's for their usernames))
Alex/ Hi
Alex/ I'm bored.
Alex/ what's up.
Alex/ hows your day
Alex/ can I come over after school
John/ hi. If you're bored pay attention in class. Nothing much. My days fine. I'll ask my mom.
Alex/ nah paying attention is boring
John/ too bad.
Alex/ I wish you were still here
John/ you're the whole reason I left.
—————————————

I put my phone down and payed attention. The bell rang and I went to my locker. Since John moved and I stopped dating Lafayette I was kinda a target. People started putting notes in my locker. I sat alone at lunch too.

————————————————
John/ I have to transfer back..
Alex/ really?!? Why???
John/ got in a fight..
Alex/ WTF JOHN ARE YOU HURT?!??!
John/ I'm fine.
Alex/ who'd you get in a fight with???? I'll kick their ass.
John/ Samuel.. leave him alone
Alex/ SAMUEL??!? Why?!!?
John/ because he was talking about you..
Alex/ what could he have possibly said that was that bad?! I'm not worth fighting for.
John/ I can't say it.
Alex/ why not?
John/ because he used a lot of cuss words and saying cuss words all the time is bad
Alex/ it's ok you don't have to say it. You're coming back!!! :3
John/ yeah..
Alex/ are you excited?!?
John/ tbh...no..
Alex/ I'll protect you with my life. (*cough* totally not foreshadowing *cough cough*)
John/ promise?
Alex/ promise.
————————————————

This was great! He's coming back!!! He's coming back!!

Aside from the notes no one bothered me. Most people were too scared to.

A few days passed and everyday went by the same. I got notes and shit in my locker. Threw them away. Sat alone. Tried to focus in class. Nothing was really exciting. School was boring.

John went up to me at my locker.

"Hi" he mumbled
"John!" I said surprised. I had kinda forgotten that he was transferring. I kissed his forehead and he smiled.

"Has anyone bothered you?" I asked, holding his hand. He shook his head. He seemed upset about something.
"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly
"Just didn't really wanna come back" he admitted
"Well I'm glad to see you" I said kissing his cheek. He nodded a bit.

I walked to class with him. He didn't seem as upset but I could tell he still wasn't that happy to be back.

The whole day pretty much went the same. They gave John's locker to someone else when he left so he had to share a locker with me. I have no problem with it but I could tell John did. I felt bad. Me and John approached the locker at the same time. I let him get his things before I did. He seemed frustrated.

"Are you ok?" I asked. He shrugged

"What's wrong?" I asked. He just shook his head
"John. Tell me." I said
"I just feel like we're always together. At school, at lunch, and we always meet up after school" he mumbled
"Oh. Sorry." I mumbled. I grabbed my books and went to class not wanting to bother him anymore than I already had.

Idk ok. I'm running out of ideas.
I have two really evil ideas for the next chapter I just couldn't fit them into this one without it making like no sense

I didn't proof read so expect weird things))