Art

My goal for this fanfic is like 10k reads. I know it might sound crazy but we hit 3k pretty fast. I believe in you fandom!! :3

Sorry about never really posting real chapters

John P.O.V.

Christmas break was over and we were back in school, however it was Sunday so no school until tomorrow. Haha. Alex was helping me pack my things. I was moving out of his house since I had gotten adopted. I was really nervous though. I had a bad feeling about getting adopted. I don't know why. Maybe I just don't want to leave Alex's. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's fine. Washington was driving us to the house that I would now be living in. Ah thats weird to say.

"I'll miss you" Alex said when we got to the house
"I'll miss you more!" I argued hugging him
"Not possible." He said hugging me back
"Yes it is!" I claimed
"They're waiting" Washington reminded us

Alex helped me carry my things inside. We knocked on the door and were greeted by a woman I can only assume is a my 'mom' now. I don't want a new mom. I was perfectly fine with the one I had.

"Hi! I'm Marie. You must be John!" She said smiling. I didn't speak. I had nothing to say.
"He's shy" Alex said breaking the silence
"I understand" she said. She kind of had a french accent. "Your new brother is upstairs in his room" she added. I hated that. 'New brother'. I miss my old siblings but they all for adopted together right away. The family that adopted them didn't want a teenager so here I am. Marie lead me to my 'new room'. Alex helped me unpack.

"Well..?" Alex mumbled. I shrugged.
"I thought you were happy about getting adopted"
"I was." I sighed "I just miss my mom" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. Alex hugged me.

"Well we finished unpacking. Do you want to meet your..." he trailed off
"You can say brother" I sighed "I guess it couldn't hurt to meet him..but only if you come with me"
"I'll be right at your side" he promised. I rested my arm on his shoulder but he pushed it off  "I get it you're tall" he laughed. I smiled weakly.

Marie came in "John, are you done unpacking?" She asked. I nodded looking down.
"Come meet your new family!" She said then looked at Alex "you're welcome to come along" she offered Alex. I hugged Alex's arm.
"I'll come" he said
"Everyone's downstairs" she explained as she lead the way. I hugged Alex's arm the whole time.

"This is Michel, and this is Gilbert" she said. I looked up to see Lafayette and who I assume is his father. Out of all the families in the world I get adopted by Lafayette's?!? I glanced over at Alex and could see he was just as shocked as I was. Lafayette glared at us.

This is all I feel like writing. I'm sick plus I have to deal with an allergic reaction. Nothing too serious mainly hives. You see I'm allergic to cats and a cat was sitting on my porch last night and there was cat hair all over it. You'll also find I sat on my porch this morning.

Life 👌👌👌👌