John's a soccer mom

Out of all the chapters in this book this is by far the best.
Just read chald. Just read.

I'm gonna put this book on hold awhile. I think I might discontinue this..I have a lot of ideas I just think this book is way too long. If you're upset about this book being on hold, I have another book I'm currently writing. The book is called Pain. What a happy title :)

Alex's P.O.V. (Enjoy it while it last)

Me and John were sitting on the couch watching a movie. It was Saturday so yay no school. I paused the movie when I heard someone knock on the door. I got up to get it, John following close behind me.

I answered the door and saw a guy wearing an obnoxiously large hat.

"James Reynolds. Just moved in next door" he said
"I know who you are." I grumbled. James had been trying to take my spot on the football team forever. I didn't pay much attention to it though.
"Who's this~" he asked looking over at John.
"he's my boyfriend" I said protectively.
"H-hi" John stuttered. I can't remember the last time I heard John stutter. (typing with long nails is hard ;-;)
"I could take him off your hands~" James said eyeing John
"Over my dead body."
"That can be arranged" he answered carelessly. John hugged my arm.

"I'm not for sale" He snapped at James before closing the door. I hugged him.
Eleanor came downstairs in tears.
"What did he mean that can be arranged? Is something gonna happen to Alex?" She asked John.
"Nothings gonna happen to me" I assured her. She hugged me.

"Are you guys ever gonna get married?" She asked. John blushed.
"Not yet" I said
"Yet?" John smiled
"Yet" I repeated
"ALEX IS GONNA PROPOSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eleanor screamed
"What?!" John asked clearly shocked
"I am not!" I laughed
"Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee" Eleanor went on
"I'm still in highschool" I pointed out
"Yay young love" she cheered. I laughed when I saw John. He was a blushing mess.

"Go to your room" John joked
"Ok mom" she giggled before running up the stairs

Parent and daughter goals 👌

"Aww John's a mother" I cooed before running up the stairs. John chased me. I knocked on Eleanor's door.

"Let me in!" I laughed
"What's the password?"
"John's a soccer mom"
"Not the password but I will except that" she said opening the door and letting me in. Once I was in a safe place I locked the door.

John knocked on the door.
"password?" Eleanor asked
'Don't let him in!" I laughed
"The password has been changed mom" she giggled
"I know how to pick a lock"
"shit!"
"Alex!"

   ~time skip brought to you by angst~

"Alex" John said sitting beside me
"Yeah?" I asked. I was on the couch. It was 6 AM. I had stayed up all night typing essays and studying.

"Did you sleep at all?" I could hear the worry in his voice
"Nope." I explained shortly
"Do you ever sleep anymore?"
"I just slept two days ago." I argued. John closed my laptop.
"Hey!" I said as he set it on the coffee table.
"You need to rest" he insisted
"Jooohhhnn" I complained
"Alex." He said sternly
"Babe please let me work"
"Don't you want to spend time with me :3" he went on
"What do you want John?!" I snapped getting really irritated. He glared at me before getting up and going upstairs. I continued to work.
(John just wanted love ;-;

Lol I'm not sorry >:3

Author gone evil)

John P.O.V. (I told you to enjoy Alex's pov while it lasted)

I stormed up the stairs angrily.
"What's wrong?" Ellie asked knocking on the door to me and Alex's room. She must've heard me slam the door.
"Nothing." I said. I assumed she went back to her room because I didn't get a response. I had the door locked so Alex wouldn't come in. If his work is that important he can sleep on the couch for all I care. I'm in most of the same classes as Alex and I know over half of the stuff he's working on isn't due in weeks.

I heard Alex knock on the door.
"John can you get me my phone?" He asked. I glanced at the nightstand and realized he left his phone in here. As bitter as I was I gave him his phone- well not gave.....more like-...threw it at him and slammed the door. He knocked again.

"John I'm really sorry" he said. I refused to talk to him.
"Can I come in?" He asked
"No."
"Please?"

I unlocked the door.
"What do you want -3-"
"I'm really sorry, you know how I get when I'm working"
"Like that's any excuse" I said rolling my eyes
"Please forgive me ;-; I'll make you pancakes for breakfast tomorrow"
"Forgiven." I said jumping on him. He struggled to pick me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, giggling.
"After all the fights we've had and all it took was pancakes?" He huffed
"And turtles." I added
"Mom! Washington is taking me to my friends house!" Ellie called
"Ok! Don't call me mom!" I yelled back

John and Alex have the house to themselves.

Whatever will they do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm kidding. I swear.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked
"Disney?"
"That's all you watch. What about a scary movie?"
"No" I said quickly
"Cmon! I'll be right beside you" he insisted. I shook my head no.

"Can we watch the little mermaid? :3" I suggested
"But we always watch the little mermaid" Alex complained
"The little mermaid is my favorite though" I love being stubborn "pleeeaaaassseeeee :3" I begged
"John, as adorable as you look, I don't think I can hear that crab sing one more time" he said dramatically
"UNDER DA SEAAAAAA!!" I yelled
"Jesus Christ" he said carrying me downstairs. He went in the backyard.

"Alex I swear if you throw me in-" I was cut off by BEING THROWN IN THE FUCKING POOL. Did I mention I can't swim? So I was just- you know...the usual. Trying not to drown cause my boyfriend threw me in a pool. Pshshshshshshhh I do this everyday.

I'm being sarcastic.

I started flailing my arms trying to keep myself above the water. I heard a splash and next thing I know I'm in Alex's arms. I started coughing.
"I'm so so sorry I didn't know you couldn't swim!" He said. I started hyperventilating. I was having a panic attack. It's been awhile since I've had one of those.

Suddenly I blacked out. Can't remember anything after that. What I can remember is waking up in Alex's bed. Alex had his arm around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder. A few tears streamed down Alex's cheeks. I put a hand on his cheek and brushed the tears away with my thumb. His eyes fluttered open.

"You're finally awake!" He said hugging me tightly "I'm sorry!!"

I don't feel like writing anymore. You'll have to wait.