슈가: 사랑 스럽다

"Okay, good you got the words down, now just sing them a little bit faster." Yoongi tapped out the beat a little bit faster with his pencil. I closed my eyes listening to it and opened my mouth to show him what I got. 

"Same day, same moon. 24/7 every moment repeats. My life is in between Jobless twenty-somethings are afraid of tomorrow. It's funny, you think anything is possible when you're a kid. When you feel how hard it is to get through a day. Keep feeling like the "Control" beat, keep downloading it. Every single day is a repetition of ctrl+c, ctrl+v." I finished off Yoongi's rap in Tomorrow. My brows straightened and my eyes opened. Yoongi was smiling at me and I smiled back.

"You're a natural Y/n!" I laughed grabbing a water bottle.

"I try." I said. BigHit had finally got the guts to make another girl group and I was part of it. Lead rapper and the oldest might I add. When my other group members and BTS had met right before our debut, we immediately got a long. My group's maknae line and the BTS maknae line became inseparable, the other two in my group got along with everyone, and I, well I got a long with the rappers. Soon enough, the rappers noticed I was really talented and began tutoring me. The tutoring sessions were always super fun, we usually ended up having freestyle rap battles instead of getting real work done, but today, it was a different matter, my group was having a comeback and it was a few weeks away and I still haven't recorded my part in the song.

"At this rate your going to be the best rookie rapper in the industry." Yoongi said as he played around with the controls to get the beat hooked up and ready to go. Rapping his part in Tomorrow was just a warm up. It was finally time for the bigger challenge, the rap that I wrote for our song. I mentally slapped myself. I made the rap super hard, not thinking about the work I would have to put in but solely on how cool it would sound. You would think I liked to torture myself. I looked at Yoongi as he concentrated on the piece of technology, I might look cool on the outside but I was sure as hell that I wasn't ready to start recording.

"Y/n, you're more than ready. Just concentrate and put your heart into it and you'll be fine. Besides, your hella talented, don't waste it." He said reading my mind. I smiled. I still wasn't completely assured but a little bit of confidence is better than none. Talking a shaky breath I stepped in front of the recording mic. I reached for the headphones and put them on my head. I frowned, they were too big.

"Yoongi." I called out. He looked up from the equipment. Looking at me, he broke out into a gummy smile. I frowned deeper. He got out of his seat and walked over to me. Pushing my head down a little he adjusted the headphones so that they fit.

"So freaking cute." He said. I didn't hear him exactly because of the headphones still on my ears and the position of my head but I heard what I needed to. I flushed a deep red.

"Better?" He said cupping my face in his hands and lifting it from it's bent position. I quickly nodded. He took his hands away from my face, trying hard not to laugh at my panicked expression.

"I'm ready to record." I said in a small voice. I heard him chuckle and go back to his seat. My face was still hot. Why was I making my reaction to him so obvious? Get it together Y/n.

"I'm cueing the music, are you ready?" He asked. My mood immediately became much more serious. I needed to finish this today and do well.

"If you mess up, don't worry we can take as long as you want, but I think you can do it in less than five." I smirked my eyebrow arching.

"Is that a challenge?" I asked. He shifted his head to the side smirking back at me.

"You could say that." He said.

"Bring it on grandpa." I replied. He shrugged as if telling me that I was going to lose. As soon as the music cued I relaxed, closing my eyes again. Music was amazing. It made you feel whatever it wanted you to feel. There was no misunderstandings and no miscommunication. You either understand it or you don't. And if you felt it, it would lead you somewhere never imagined. My breathes came out even as if I was sleeping and the lyrics slowly formed in my head like I was singing karaoke. 

"It's a struggle knowing we don't belong, knowing that we live another day in someone else's shadow. Maybe that's why we get along. Because we're nobodies to everyone except our dreams..." I continued not talking a breathe, not stumbling once, not messing up one lyric. My mouth shut as if it was on a timer as the music faded and transitioned into the chorus. I slowly opened my eyes to see Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi with their mouths agape. I looked down nervously and removed the headphones, hanging them on the stand. I walked over to the technology, waiting to hear feedback. I don't know when the other two rappers got there, but it was a habit, when any of us were recording, it's a custom to have all the rappers in the room. It provided a good feedback loop.

"So what'd you think? Do I need to change up some lyrics, maybe the beat, or do I need to record again? Did you catch anything?" I asked. I was met by silence.

"What has gotten into you guys?" I waved a hand in front of their faces. Yoongi caught my arm in his. My amused smile immediately dropped and the color returned to my cheeks.

"Marry me Y/n." All three of them said at the same time. I looked at them and burst out laughing.

"So it was okay?" I said snaking my hand away from Yoongi's to try to get rid of the color coating my cheeks. I rubbed the nape of my neck nervously.

"That." Namjoon began.

"Was." Hobi blinked three or four times still not believing that I was standing in front of him.

"Damn amazing." Yoongi finished. I smiled, relieved.

"Cool, Yoongi can you cue it up so that I can hear it." I said moving to the chair he was comfortably seated in. He rigidly moved so I could stand next to him as he cued it back up. I put on the other pair on headphones that Yoongi always had at his desk. Since these weren't adjusted like the other ones I had to hold them in place. I listened to my voice closely, determined to catch even the tiniest mistakes.

"Not bad." I muttered to myself.

"You officially earned my respect." Namjoon said loudly before exiting Yoongi's studio.

"Yeah, seriously, you're queen Y/n." Hobi said following Namjoon to the door. I smiled gratefully at them.

"Thanks for all the support." I called out. They gave me a thumbs up and left.

"That went pretty well." I said smiling, turning my head to Yoongi to hear his response. He looked at me. I laughed. He still hasn't recovered from the shock. The three rappers had heard me rap before but this was the first time they had officially heard me rap a complex rap, that too that I composed myself.

"Anyway, thanks for your help, I have to go train, my members just texted me. Email me the recording." I said while I gathered all my things.

"I'll be back tonight to help you out with the new rap." I said reaching the door. I grabbed the door handle but before I could leave arms wrapped around my waist.

"Your a freaking goddess Y/n." I heard Yoongi mumble into my hair. I froze my body heating up.

"Umm... see you later?" I tried to form a sentence but instead asked a question. I couldn't think when he was like this. It made me feel things. I rushed out of the room. I didn't hear him laugh at me, I didn't hear him mumble 'she's adorable', I didn't hear the maknae line whisper to each other that we were in fact together, I didn't hear anything except my rapid heartbeat, because I knew I liked him back.