태: 거의 들리지 않는

Something I have observed since the beginning of high school was that there was always six things that people observe about me when they first see me

1) I'm apparently 'stunning', personally I wasn't that good looking but I definitely know that I got some extra points in the looks department. 

2) I apparently have that badass type of look so I'm super popular, which mostly consists of guys trying to get in to my pants or girls trying to gain popularity because of me. 

3) I'm not to be messed with, there was this bitch in my class once who wouldn't shut up about me and my twin brother, Jungkook, and in the end ended up in the alleyway next to the school with a minor concussion, a broken nose, and a very damaged ego. 

4) No one could get a reaction out of me except two people, Jungkook, my brother who knew the real me, and Taehyung, a guy in my class that I had a soft spot for. Jungkook knew I was bat shit crazy and we often had fun together but I didn't like showing the likeable side of me, especially at this two faced high school. As for Taehyung, he made me smile his first day here, which totally Jungshook everybody in my class. It wasn't easy though, I was holding back my laugh, his introduction was hilarious, in other words, he got to say hi to the principal the first day he transferred. 

5) Taehyung always stares at me, it was super obvious he liked me, so any girl that newly transfers give up on trying to get him to befriend them or date them immediately. 

6) Everyone knew I had a lot of money, Jungkook and I were often called the 'golden maknaes' we were good looking, rich, and didn't give two shits about anyone in this high school.

"Y/n-ah!" Taehyung pranced in to the classroom with two bottles of milk, one strawberry and one banana. The class was noisy as hell, probably because it was the last week of school. I've been working out so much in the gym lately, I've gotten so out of shape over the year consisting of instant ramens late at night, but my flat stomach was finally shaping back into a four pack and I was hyped. It was bikini season and I was not about to look like roadkill. So, I was really thankful, I needed that drink, my energy was being consumed. He turned the chair of the desk in front of me towards me and sat down, placing the strawberry milk on my desk.

I nodded in acknowledgement before I began sipping on the straw. He smiled. I looked away, my fast heart beat telling me all that I need to know. I closed my eyes returning to my own isolation when I heard him speak. I didn't want to actually listen to him so I expected another song to come on when the first one ended but a beep resounded through my headphones indicating that the stupid school Wi-Fi was down again. I was going to take them out but Taehyung signaled me to stop. He swallowed hard.

"Don't listen to me." He mouthed. I rolled my eyes and put the headphones back in. I don't think he noticed that no music was playing. I closed my eyes, acting like I wasn't listening. If he didn't want me to hear what he was saying then I definitely want to hear it.

"Okay Taehyung you can do this." He took a deep breathe and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Y/n-ah!" He said sing singingly. I raised an eyebrow. He grabbed my phone and my heart raced thinking he would find out I wasn't listening to anything but he pressed the button the side of my phone, attempting to turn up my music. He's so stupid. He took a deep breathe and everything came tumbling out.

"I hate you." He said. My heart lurched. Umm... Not expecting that.

"Because you make me like you. I'm not supposed to like you. I'm supposed to think you're really weird like everyone else but no matter how I look at you, you just make me think about how smart, strong, and beautiful you are. I wish you would show me the really lovable side of you, but if I already like the tough and quiet part of you I know that I would just like you more  if you showed me the loveable side." Oh. 

"I won't ask you to open up to me, I would like you even if you stayed like this, but I really really really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend. I know you deserves so much more and I really can't help it because I know you're more of a personality that likes biker dudes, but I'm not a biker dude, I have a bike which could maybe count but I-" I leaned over and kissed him softly, pulling back quickly so that the teacher wouldn't see us kissing if she walked in at the wrong time.

"You ramble too much." I said smiling slightly. Taehyung's face was stone still, his eyes were as wide as saucers.

"D-D-Did you just talk to me? And k-k-kiss me?" He said in a whisper. I nodded.

"I'll be your girlfriend." I said coolly. His mouth dropped and closed a few times.

"By the way biker dudes aren't my style." I said laughing a little. He turned bright red understanding that I was listening to him the whole time. He turned around not saying a word out of happiness and embarrassment. I giggled softly and put my phone and headphones away when the teacher began class. As for Taehyung, he remained red the whole class period and the teacher thought something was wrong and sent him to the nurses office, he came back a few minutes later all better and with a ice pack to cool of his face but than made eye contact with me. I tried not to laugh when he went off like a light bulb again.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this was a short one, but personally this is one of my favirote ones so far ;)

<3

~ Author-nim