태 : 해변 느낌

I inhaled and exhaled softly, a smile erupted on my face

I inhaled and exhaled softly, a smile erupted on my face. It was so peaceful. I cracked my eyes open to see sunlight filtering through my sea blue and white curtains. The French styled balcony doors were wide open, and the sound of the waves crashing on the sand was pouring in. I looked to my left and saw something equally as beautiful. Taehyung's blonde hair was sticking up in every corner almost as if he had styled it that way. His face was peaceful, almost angelic in the sort of way only Taehyung can manage. The thin blanket barely did its job covering his uncovered, chiseled, torso. His long legs were tangled up in mine, and his arm was draped securely around my waist.

I looked over at my hand that was softly resting on his chest, the only thing that caught my attention was the ring. The ring that tied us together with the title of husband and wife. It was only two days ago that we got married, but right now, I feel like I fell in love with him all over again. Taehyung and I met on this very same beach, he was on tour, I was a tourist. It didn't take long for us to hit off, especially after BigHit contacted me after seeing some of the photos I took. It was impossible not to feel sparks flying as we worked together. In a blink of an eye, we were together for six delightful years, and in another flash, we were married.

I snuggled up against him, Taehyung's soft snores resided for a bit as he pulled me in even closer. He inhaled deeply and kissed my head.

"Are you awake already?" His voice was laced with sleep.

"Mhmm." I hummed back and played with his hair. He snuggled into my touch.

"But it's too early." Taehyung smiled a little. He knew that once I was awake, I was awake. I kissed his cheek.

"Go back to sleep, baby," I whispered softly.

"You're like Yeontan." He giggled a little. I laughed along. It was true, I was a midget next to him, I barely reached his shoulders. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I really could get lost in his eyes. I looked at him, what did I ever do to deserve such a human being?

"You look beautiful Y/n." He said slowly. I blushed and hid my face in his chest.

"You're pretty too." I mumbled into his chest. He laughed, and I smiled. He hooked his other arm around my waist and hiked me up until I was in perfect view of his face.

"Why are you so tiny?" He bit his lip, trying to hold in laughter.

"I'm not, you're just a giant." I said, smiling and booping his nose. He caged me in with his arms and looked at me before leaning in to kiss me. I met his lips, and we kissed, maybe for the thousandth time, but the feeling was still there. The butterflies, the breathlessness, the nervousness, it was all still there. I broke away blushing crazily.

"Red is your color." Taehyung winked as he tapped my heated cheek. I slapped his muscular arm and looked away.

"Go wash up, I'll make us coffee." I mumbled softly. He shook his head.

"We're not finished." He grinned. My blush returned full force. He kissed me affectionately all over my face and neck, but this time, it felt ticklish. I giggled, and I felt him smile on my skin. He ended with a big soft kiss on my forehead.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you." His eyes were almost teary. I caressed his cheeks in my hands.

"You were you, and that's all that matters." I looked into his eyes and kissed him right on the tip of his nose.

"Tae, I'm hungry." I whispered. Laughter rumble out from him.

"Okay okay let's go eat baby." He held my hand and led me off the bed.

"Go wash up I'll pick some clothes out for us." I nodded and freshened up, my face and hair actually looking civil and body cleaned and washed. I came out in a towel.

"What am I wearing Tae?" I said. His eyes softened.

"Y/n why the fuck do you look so God damn beautiful in anything? That towel looks so good on you." I giggled.

"Give me clothes Tae, we can't go down for breakfast while I'm in a towel."

"Damn straight, I'm not letting anyone else see you this beautiful." I smiled and took the clothes he was handing me from his hands.

"Go brush your teeth and shower while I change." I was buttoning up the last three buttons of my shirt when I heard a low whistle.

"What a show Y/n." I looked to see Taehyung leaning against the bathroom door with a smirk. I turned bright red.

"Taehyung! I thought I told you to go freshen up!" I groaned. I threw my towel at him. He caught it and finally resided into the bathroom, the lock clicking to confirm it.

"What are you even embarrassed about, I've already seen this last night!" He called out. I gasped.

"Taehyung!" I heard him giggle while my face remained the color of a fire hydrant.

"Love you, Y/n!" He called out I could hear his annoying persistent giggles. I rolled my eyes, despite my embarrassment a smile erupted on my face.

"Love you too, Tae."

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back Mochis~

Summer break is finally here and I finally have some time to freaking breathe. School is a pain in the ass but it's worse when you're getting older lol. More updates are coming soon!

I love you guys so much, thank you for being patient with me.

Lot and lots and lots and lots of love,

~ Auhtor-nim