남준: 어쩔 수없는 상황

I don't think I've ever been so bored in my life

I don't think I've ever been so bored in my life. The guys were all doing there own things and then there's me, a potato with no life and no friends. I moved in with the guys a few months ago and I finally got used to it. My brother, Namjoon helped me out a lot. I got accepted into a medical high school in Seoul, but my parents weren't in a state to just pack up an move. That's when my brother offered for me to stay with him and his friend. My parents were a bit iffy about their only daughter living with seven guys, but they trusted my oppa enough. 

Being the smart, overachiever I am, I had already finished my homework for school. I would usually go bother Yoongi oppa, but he already told me he had no time to fool around today. Their comeback was coming up soon so they were either in there rooms, in the gym, or in the practice room practicing choreography. I was laid out like a starfish in the middle of the living room staring of in to space. I was counting the number of things that have been annoying me recently out loud.

"Namjoon oppa not knocking on my door before entering in to my room. One."

"Jimin thinking he's handsome. Two."

"Taehyung looking like he came out of comics. Three."

"Jin oppa being so good at cooking but hating that I ate all his food without so called 'savoring it'. Four."

"Y/N~!" I heard a sing songy voice travel down the hallway. I flinched sitting up faster than you could say 'Jimin's got no jams'. I think Namjoon finally figured out that his Mario figurine was broken.

"Shi-" i didn't even get to finish or get up to start running before my brother materialized before my eyes. His face was contorted in to a demonic and twisted smile.

"Do you happen to know what happened here?" He asked sweetly. I flinched as he shoved the broken arm in to my face.

"Uhh... What???" I nervously laughed slowly getting up.

"I'm sure you know what happened here." He said. Damn his persistence. I smiled again.

"Oppa. I would never! I'm your sister!" I said. He laughed. No, more like cackled.

"You being my sister makes it more likely." He said. I took a breath and ran.

"Y/N!!!! COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF JIMIN SHIT!" He yelled. My eyes widened in horror. I was completely and utterly screwed. I ran in to the kitchen and tried hiding myself under the dining table but he was hot on my heels. Deciding to keep running I made it back to the living room.

"What's going on here?" Jin appeared. I jutted my hands out, a needy attempt for him to hide my petite frame from the red angry human that was chasing me.

"OPPA SAVE ME!" I went behind him but Namjoon oppa wrapped both arms around Jin and easily reached my side.

"Woah... What did I walk in on?" Yoongi oppa tiredly walked into the living room probably to crash on the couch. Namjoon oppa stared at the awkward position. Jin was squished in between him and me, his hands wrapping around both of us in a death grip. My ultimate ship has finally come true!

"NAMJIN!" I screamed enough to distract him and escape his grip. I hid behind Yoongi oppa this time but he grabbed my hand in his dragging me away from behind him.

"I'm NOT interested in becoming a human sandwich." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Meany." He rolled his eyes and tightened his grip on my hands.

"Namjoon! Your sister is not going anywhere take your time." My eyes widened again, my heart pumped out of my chest.

"Y/N YOUR TOAST NOW!" My brother came barreling to me.

"YOONGI OPPA YOU'RE NOT INFIRING ME ANYMORE!" I huffed. He smiled.

"Love you too dongsaeng." I pouted.

"Got ya." Namjoon oppa trapped me in a headlock. Ruffling my hair until it looked like I had just woken up. He released me when I almost turned purple from air loss.

"That cost you a month of my chores." He said glaring at me. I groaned.

"Oppa!!! You can't do that to me." I whined. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes I can. Omma and appa said I was in charge." He said.

"You're not the boss of me!" I yelled. The rest of the boys came in laughing.

"Their back at it again." Jimin whispered.

"Y/n! Don't be sad!" Taehyung came skipping to me. I smiled.

"I won't Tae." I said back.

"But I have to do stupid Namjoon oppa's chores." I said slouching. Taehyung gasped.

"HYUNG THAT IS WAY TOO HARSH!" He continued trying to convince my brother to change my consequence and I smiled at his genuine attempts.

"Oppaaaa...." I whined. He rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'll shorten it to two." He said. I bounced up happily.

"Two days?! Wow daeback! Your an amazing brother. Did I ever tell you how much I loved you?" I said kissing him on the cheek. He flinched.

"I meant 2 weeks Y/n!" He yelled. I hummed pretending not to hear and running down the hall to my room.

"Yeah two days! I got it!" I yelled again.

"Y/N! I KNOW YOU HEARD ME!" I heard him yell again.

"TWO DAYS!" I countered. I heard him groan. I collapsed onto my bed and laughed. He was such a pushover. I huffed a puff of air. One bullet dodged.

"Y/N! GET YOUR BUT OVER HERE!" I heard Jin call. I laughed, getting off my bed. Here it goes again, he finally noticed his burnt frying pan.