호비 : 고정 된 비밀

Life was actually in it's peaks right now

Life was actually in it's peaks right now. When I transferred to a different school and moved to a different district, I thought I'll survive my first year of high school in the low, making a few close friends and pass with okay grades but it turns out that it turned out to be quite the opposite. So when I walked in on the first day of school as a transfer student, I didn't expect to blow up. Half way into the school year I was one of the most popular kids in the whole school. I was nice to everyone and didn't sleep around with every boy that I got a chance  I wasn't like everyone else. I was different, and I guess that's what took me to this level.

"Annyeongh!" I giggled as I saw my friends sitting lazily in their seats and on the desks.

"Hey Y/n!" They turned to me smiling warmly.

"Class is starting now!" My teacher walked in. I sighed sitting in my normal seat. After a boring lecture after another, it was finally lunch time, but because of my absence yesterday, I decided it would be best to stay back and catch up on my notes.

"You coming?" Eun Ji, one of my best friends smiled at me.

"I have to catch up on notes, I'll join you at the table." I said. She nodded exiting the room while chatting loudly with a few girls.

"Y/n I have to go because I'm on lunch duty, find me in the cafeteria if you need me." The teacher smiled and left the room. After spending time copying the notes, I didn't feel like going into the noisy cafeteria. According to my friends, another one of the football players were supposed to ask me out and I wanted to avoid that at all costs. I hated saying no to everyone, but I wanted to date someone who I liked, not someone I pitied. 

Grabbing my headphones I plugged them in, humming to the music I moved some of the desks creating a small empty space. Closing my eyes for a minute I let the beat take over me. Freestyling like no was watching, I didn't notice the door opening and the soft footsteps approach me. I smiled contently as the chorus came on, mimicking the moves exactly as I saw it in last night's video I watched. It's one of my top secrets. Dancing. No one knows about it. I didn't want to be judged, it would just ruin my enjoyment while doing something like dancing which I love so much, so I hid it from everyone.

My parents were convinced that I was born to dance, so they signed me up for a idol audition. I was too embarrassed to tell everyone but I was practicing hard, perfecting every move. I've been working out extra as well and I had managed to gain a four pack. My shoe squeaked and I panted, but my face was still bright and I wasn't thinking about how tired my body was at all. My concentration was fully on the way my body moved to the beat of one of my favorite songs. Ending the song on a strong note, I crossed my hands over my chest, jutt one foot out, and nodded my head, just like I imagined the cool ending I would have. The auditions were in a month and I still felt like I wasn't ready.

"Chin up more." I felt a hand under my chin, my head fully pointing forward now.

"Leg more pointed." I felt another foot nudge mine and I straightened it.

"Hands should be a little more lazy." I loosened them up.

"And smirk not smile." I mustered up the coolest facial expression.

"Much better!" I smiled and clapped. I did a little dance of happiness until I noticed who actually was there.

"Jung Hoseok?"I did a double take. He smiled slightly.

"What's up?" I gawked at him a little more. Jung Hoseok was one of the most talented kids at school. There were rumors that he was in a agency and that he was going to debut with a group soon. He was one of my biggest idols, but of course that's a secret as well. In fact, I was using some of my choreography for this song.

"You're posture looked good, just sharpen the moves, timing was a little off in the beginning." He pointed out casually. I turned bright red as if my body just registered the human.

"Uhh.. How long were you there?" I asked him seriously. He cracked another smile.

"Long enough." He stated.

"So are you going to just stand there or are you going to practice? Because without sharpening those moves I don't know how far you'll get with the auditions." He said. My mouth dropped again.

"How did you know?" I scream-whispered. He laughed, and I got to admit, it was such a cheery laugh that I found myself smiling brightly with him.

"No one practices that hard for fun." He said nodding at the sweat trickling down my face.

"Ahh." I smiled nervously again.

"Come on now, you can practice about three more times before the bell rings again." He nodded impatiently. I got in to my starting position a little unsurely.

"Your going to help me?" I asked. He studied my face for a bit. I looked at him back, too confused to realize I was staring at him.

"Here's a proposition." He said. I cocked my head to the side, my thoughts still muddled.

"I won't tell anyone about your auditions, your talent, or even the fact that you're a fan of me." He smiled mischievously at me. I turned pink, guess his dance moves didn't fly under the radar.

"Plus, I'll help you perfect your dance." He added.

"But if you make your auditions you have to go out with me." I choked on my spit.

"WHAT?!" He smirked again.

"You heard me." I swallowed slowly, my instincts kick in.

"I'm sorry, your really nice and everything but I want to like someone who I like back." I fidgeted with my shirt.

"Ah so your a hopeless romantic." A flush of anger swept through me.

"Fine, I'll tutor you this month, let's see if you fall for me. I'm pretty hard to resist." He smiled brightly laughing again. Something about the way he reminded me of the sun made me realize maybe it won't be that hard. I bit my lip, thinking hard, he quirked up an eyebrow.

"You're secret is at stake Y/n!" He sang. I gulped again.

"So you in?" He asked. Before I realized what I was doing a single word came out of my mouth.

"Yes." Shit. I should have never done that.