진 : 더블 트러블

Jin's point of view

Jin's point of view

"This is a bad idea maknae line." I warned. They looked a me with their demonic innocent faces.

"We'll tell noona it was our idea." Jimin comfortingly smiles at me.

"Chill hyung." Jungkook giggled at the thought of the mischief they were about to get away with.

"Yeah, just play along." Taehyung looked at me innocently.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, this better be worth it you little twerps." I scolded half heartedly. They laughed and went back to preparations.

"Noona will be here in ten minutes. Hyung you wanted to be an actor right, this is your first gig." I smiled nervously, why did I have a gut feeling that this would end badly?

---

Y/n's point of view

It was by far the most stressful day at work, what I needed most was some good food that Jinnie made and his cuddles. Even though the stress was eating away on my face, I couldn't help the grin that spread on my face when the elevator began moving up. I hummed to the soft elevator music and practically skipped out of the elevator.

"Baby, I'm home!" I called out. The lights weren't on in the kitchen and that's when I knew something wasn't right. It was a Friday so usually Jin made sure to come home early to cook me some good stuff for dinner, if he couldn't he would apologize over text at least fifteen hundred times.

"Jin? Where are you? Are you home?" I called out.

"I'm in my bedroom." I stopped walking immediately concerned with the pronoun use. Maybe he accidentally said "my" instead of "our"? I walked into our bedroom and saw him at his desk typing away furiously. The worst part, he usually does this when he's upset. What was going on?

"Are we just going to eat out today?" I asked softly. He shook his head.

"I'm not coming, you can go if you want." My heart lurched, Jin never said no to food.

"Okay what's up Jin?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"Come on you have to tell me what's wrong!" I made my voice sound light and airy to try to ease him into saying anything but he remained silent.

"Did you have a bad day at work? Believe I did too, it's okay we can go out, it'll be on me so we can release some of our stress." I paused. Maybe if I told him about my day, he would open up a little on what is bothering him?

"Mina forgot about the deadline today so we had to delay the project, my group manager is pissed because he got yelled at from our CEO, since I'm the freaking group manager in training he personally took time off to come and tell me how I can't manage my co workers. It was so awful-" I didn't get to finish.