*Preface*

So this is the version where the main character's group works as a gang for the asociation against the government.. I'm thinking they should be called Scarlet..

Let me know what you guys think

_____________________________________________________________________________

Walking home from that school day I knew something felt off. The night was quiet and I guess I should've expected it, but I was completely oblivious. I had my earphones lazily plugged in and was blasting music so I didn't notice the men behind me. I swept a hand through my hair and than saw that my shoe was untied. As I bent down to tie it, two big hand clamped around my waist, pulling me up from the ground with a jerk. My mouth flew open in surprise. I was thrown into a dim lit alleyway. Cigarette butts, alcohol bottles, and other trash littered the ground. My eyes darted to the far right corner and I saw a sick sight of already dead bruised up girl. I turned around immediately coming face to face with eight bulky guys.

"We found another unlucky bitch just walking home by herself today." One guy said smiling at me creepily. He chewed on his cigarette like a candy even though it was already burned out. Bitch. I hated that word more than anything. He started laughing in my face and the other guys joined in. I didn't scream, or try to get away, I simply set my backpack down, and started tying my shoes.

"Why isn't she screaming? She's no fun!" Another man was whining to the one with the cigarette. His gaze turned to me as soon as I started tying my shoes.

"What do you think you're doing? Are you getting ready to run? We still haven't finished our business with you." The ugliest of the men came up to me snaking his hand irritatingly up my leg. Of course it's the ugly one trying to get the sexual attention. I glared at him and slapped his hand back.

"At least let me finish tying my shoes. And then we can see who gets what they want hmm?" I said casually.

"Of course! Take your time." The ugly one said again trying to snake his arm up my leg. Damn these short uniform skirts. I grabbed his hand, my grip tightening. My patience was wearing thin. I gritted my teeth.

"Please?" I said nicely. The guys rolled their eyes.

"We've done more than ten rapes in the last five days you think we're going to wait just because you asked nicely? Ye Jin, hold her down." I frowned. I should probably call for backup but it's been a little bit since the last time I fought. I grinned narcissistically, I was ready for the warm up. I quickly reached into my backpack and took out my prized possession before Ye Jin or whatever his name was reached me.

"I asked nicely one too many times. By the way, this is our area." I grinned evilly cocking my gun.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Cringey Ik but still let me know..

~Author-nim