슈가 : 사랑 스럽다 (2)

I fell into a chair, my breathes came out ragged, my heart beating out of my chest

"We did it." I whimpered. My lip trembled and tears erupted from the corners of my eyes. My chest shook with big ugly sobs. I could see my band mates wipe their own tears through my fogged vision. I did it. All the days of struggle, all the years of hard work, all the negative thoughts. They were actually worth it. I'm worth it. I did it. My sobs intensified.

"Hey." I looked up to see Yoongi with a soft knowing smile. He sat down in front of me. His arms going around me and pulling me into his chest. My arms didn't object and immediately went around his torso, my face was already buried in his warmth.

"You were great out their." He whispered encouragingly. After a few more minutes of crying I calmed down, retreating my arms and frantically wiping away the tears until I looked at least a little bit presentable.

"You look like a rice cake." He said giggling at my swollen face. I gave him a small smile and looked down at my feet.

"Congratulations on your debut Y/n~ah." He said sillily. I chuckled.

"It's all thanks to you guys." I said smiling another watery smile. It was really true, without BTS's rap line I would never be nearly as good as I was today.

"No. It's because you're amazingly talented." He said. I looked up at him smiling. He patted my shoulder and stood up.

"We're performing after Got7 so I got to run. Wind down a bit and watch me perform." He said doing a little bit of aegyo. I blushed and he laughed.

"We're going to go out for dinner tonight and it's on Jin hyung. Invite the rest of your band mates, it's going to be a 'congratulations for debuting' dinner according to Hoseok." Yoongi rolled his eyes and I giggled while nodding.

"I will." I said. With one last smile he disappeared into the crowded hallway.

"So what did your precious Yoongi say?" I turned around to see tears long gone from my members face, replaced by mocking smirks. I blushed again and pushed passed them.

"Unnie save me." I softly muttered to my stylist. She chuckled and turned to the other girls.

"Ya leave the poor girl alone." She scolded. They sheepishly nodded and went back to whatever they were doing before they decided to torment me.

"You did amazing you munchkin." She said pinching my cheeks. I blushed again. It's really hard for anyone to believe I'm a rapper. I blush easily, get shy easily, don't talk too loudly, and sensitive. I honestly don't even know how I'm Kpop material.

"I think today's the night." She said. I turned to her totally confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She turned me around so I was facing the mirror. She slowly began removing the makeup and brushing my hair so that I didn't look like roadkill after sweating like crazy.