남준: 수퍼맨의 귀환

---

---

This imagine is in RM's point of view and is a different idea I wanted to try out, let me know what you guys thing

---

"You'll be fine, really." I felt clingier than usual as I saw my wife collect multiple things littered over the counter.

"You're actually leaving me here?" I whined looking a her longingly. She laughed.

"Namjoon just don't break anything and be yourself, he's your kid, you can do it. Besides it's only for a few hours!" She smiled again handing me a notebook.

"Here. These are tips." I sighed in relief.

"I'm going to miss you." I wrapped and arm around her small frame tugging her closer and kissing the top of her head.

"I'll miss you too." She snuggled closer in to my chest. Looking up she smiled at me again.

"You look so uneasy, I wish I got this on camera." She said teasingly.

"Stop it." I groaned.

"I just got the text that the taxi is here. Bye! Be safe and have fun! I love you!" Just like that, she was out of my grip and out the door. I sulked.

"Bye baby." She waved.

"Bye Y/n." I said reluctantly waving back.

"Hwaiting!" She cheered. I did back the hand gesture weakly. As soon as the door closed I felt a little tug on my shorts.

"Appa." I turned around to see my toddler. A toy bunny in his hand (courtesy of Jungkook), pajamas disarray, messy hair, and big innocent looking eyes.

"What is it Buddy?" I picked him up in to my hands.

"Where is mommy going?" He asked. I smiled.

"She's going out with her friends." I said. He cocked his head to the side.

"When will she come back?" I sighed.

"At dinner." I set him down on the floor.

"But aren't you excited? You get to spend time with daddy today!" I danced around making him giggle.

"No." He said in between giggles. I clutched at my heart and shouted lowly in pain, ending my small act with a pout. 

"Buddy... You don't like me?" I acted sad, using his nickname to make sure he understood I was "upset".

"Noooo!!! I love you." He wrapped his hand in his shirt, stretching the front, and nervously looked at me. I laughed and sat crossed leg in front of him.

"What should we do today?" I asked him.

"Should we cook something for mommy?" I said checking the time. In another few hours it would be dinner anyway, we could run to the supermarket and cook something nice. Y/n would be so tired, she could eat a warm home cooked meal and go to sleep .