Day 1 Holding Hands (Blue x Green)

Invisible man pov.

The two Links had been arguing all morning. This was pretty normal but today they seemed to be snapping s bit more often at the other. The arguments were about a few things really, most of which were stupid. Like how the other should put their clothes away, Blue wanted them folded perfectly, Green just wanted to dump them in the drawers. If Green could read a map (He can't). Blue's yelling, and though very much approved, mean comments.

Red and Vio had both left in irritation after awhile. And Shadow had a doctor's appointment to go to leaving the two alone and was probably jacking off somewhere after it ended. So the two were avoiding each other that evening. Blue was busy tearing up a dummy while Green had to figure out dinner.

Green went with boiling a few eggs the only thing he could properly cook and eating an apple. Sighing he got a plate out from the cupboard. 'Better to just go out and feed him before it ends up being another fight' Green thought mumbling the words, still irritated with him from the last fight.

Going out Green didn't bother putting shoes on, it was only a few meters after all. But what he didn't account for was Blue not hearing him come up. "Blue," startling him Blue spun around hitting him with his sword. Green screamed dropping the plate and cursing holding his left side. Thankfully Blue missed anything other than a bunch of healthy muscle and fat, the wound being only 8 millimeters deep and five centimeters wide.

Panicking Blue immediately took him back inside. Laying his companion on the couch and getting a first aid kit. The crying Green had asked Blue to hold his hand. Blue held Green's left hand in his right while gently dabbing the wound with disinfectant. Green squeezed his hand, while biting his tongue.

'Why does this wound hurt so much? I've have had much worse wounds with a lot less pain' the late teen thought. 'Maybe it's cause of my relationship with Blue?...' Green blushed while Blue pulled his tunic up higher in order to better dress the wound. Blue unaware of Green's mental mess, was completely focused on the wound trying to figure out if it would need stiches or wrap around bandages. Considering it wasn't at all deep or very wide he went with neither.

After placing a regular though large bandaid on it, Blue went to get up, but Green didn't let him holding his hand tightly. 

Blue sighed sitting back down, "So why were you outside?" Blue hadn't really paid attention to anything other than Green after the accident. 

"I was going to give you, your dinner..." Green told him shyly. 

"I thought you couldn't cook?" Blue asked, they had both been banned from the oven for almost burning the house down.

"I can boil eggs and make tea but that's it" Green told him shifting closer to the other. Green yawned curling up and leaning against Blue, partly to make sure Blue knew he wasn't too mad about the incident. Blue wrapped an arm around him, picking him up and going to bed, both of them were exhausted in one way or another.