Day 18 Doing Something Together (Green x Vio x Red)

Green pov.

Can I just say I hate this. But we do this every month, and we don't have the option to stop. What I'm I talking about? The budget and taxes. As the Leader I need to be here. Vio's the best at math, and is usually the one to keep track of our weapon and add on costs. Red knows the most about our domestic needs. So we do all the budgeting while Blue and Shadow are just told it afterwards.

"Zelda has an up coming mission so I'm going to need five more stacks of arrows which costs about 40 each, so 200 there," Vio puts down getting our nod of approval. 

"Thankfully we stocked up on bombs a month ago, so we're good there," thankfully that saved more than these arrows are going to cost. 

"We had our swords sharpened yesterday, so that put us down 500, so that's our weapon budget." I put down, leaving us at 4000.

"For food I think we need to add more meat in, nothing major just a 100 more to that part in" Red says, listing his next grocery list. 

"Can I ask why, I just want to know, for the notes sheet" I ask I do mean what I say it just helps me understand what need what. 

"Oh Blue has really been craving it, and we keep running out" he tells me, I write it down and add it to the budget 930, leaving us 3070 rupees.

"Now we need to replace the couch, the arm broke, and I think the rest is cracking, so we better replace it soon," Vio tells me Red nodding. 

"Kay that'll put us back 1000, but we were expecting it so it's all good" I write it down "Now I remember we need more dishes, that should be about 27 rupees" Red nods along. 2043 left and that's probably our biggest purchase.

"For clothes we probably will need about 300, so 1743" Red puts in taking the note pad and writing it down himself. 

"Which can I have just ten rupees more for my book budget?..." Vio asks blushing slightly. So cute, there's no way I can say no to such an adorable face. 

"Of course it's just ten extra rupees" 1633 left.

"Now 1003 to the emergency fund and the rest to the play jars"