Day 14 Genderswap (Blue x Shadow x Red)

(A/n the sex references continue, and the second part I've wanted to do for awhile)

Blue pov.

Out of all the bullshit that could happen, that fucking wizzrobe thought; 'Turning men female? Sounds like a great idea!' Now Shadow, Red and I, we all have stretch marks cause we all have boobs! While Green and Vio are living it up with their correct parts! Cause the lucky bastards were at the other side of the fucking lake! How did Mc. Fuck You even do it?! And why couldn't it had been done to someone who needed it?!

I slam my fist into the wall creating yet another hole. "Blue the wall doesn't need to mimic Swiss cheese," Shadow says, still looking at his boobs. 

"Oh shut up, your boobs don't need to be stared at yet you're doing that!" I tell him, making his arms straighten, which because his hands were in between his legs, it kinda squeezes his boobs upwards. Which as an added bonus, we have different boobs sizes, Shadow having the biggest! And now I can't stick my dick in him!

Realizing where my eyes went Shadow scowls covering them with his hand "I know they're big ok, just don't stare like that," I sit down next to him.

"Sorry I know it's inappropriate but it isn't like we haven't seen each other naked," I tell him hugging him. He hugs back, crying slightly, Red joins in trying to comfort him as well. Sighing I lay Shadow down, Red tucking him in.

Two weeks later

Oh motherfucking Goddesses, I need to resurrect that motherfucking Wizzrobe and kill him again! The bed sheets stained! The blankets stained! My pants you better fucking believe they're stained! Not only did we get are dicks replaced with vaginas without permission. But! He made us fertile! Meaning A we can get pregnant dispute the fact this spell will only last a month according to Vio! And B I'm raining blood, hormones, and my entire lower torso hurts!

Red comes in probably hearing the frequent cursing and banging of crap. "Blue you ok? Shadow's taking care of the bedding so I already know what's up..." he asks hugging me. 

I groan shifting to help deal with a bad cramp. 

"Well there ain't a lot you can do about it." I tell him grinding my teeth together. 

"At the very least I can stay with you... you did the same for me when we found out..." he tells me his voice softer then normal. 

"Fine, just get me something to hit or something." I tell him while I lie down. He nods running down stairs and getting an old bag of flour, before joining me. 

"Thanks..." I wrap my arm squeezing him as the next attack of cramps comes.