Day 9 Hanging Out With Friends (Vio x Red)

Vio pov.

"Do I really have to come with to meet them?" I ask following the bouncing boy. 

"Yes, you need to socialize more, who have you talked to besides, Green, Blue, Shadow and me?" Red says turning to face me while still walking. 

"I talk to the librarian," I argue, making sure Red doesn't bump into anything. 

"Asking where a book is and checking a book out don't count," he teases grabbing my hand.

"H-how do you know about that?..." I stutter while being led on. 

"We worry about you... So I asked her if you ever really talked to anyone," he tells me stealing a concerned glance. I sigh looking down. I've been seemingly been getting anxiety around crowds, and it's getting worse. I haven't told anyone yet, but I have been looking into it.

We arrive there's three other people. A male tan, brunette with green eyes, wearing a bakers outfit. A brown skin, early twenties to teenager lady, wearing a long blue dress, eyes matching her skin. And lastly a old lady who I recognize from the pet store, Ms. Marijin I believe. I start telling myself that it's not a big deal that I only don't know two of them.

"This is Roko and Lenatiy, I believe you have met Ms. Marijin," Red informs me, sitting down at a cafe table. 

I do the same Lenatiy starting to speak "So your the bookworm, Red talks about you a lot," she smiles intertwining her hands. 

I nod "Red has a lot of friends so he's probably told me about you at some point," a waitress comes up giving us small water and talking our orders.

"So besides reading what do you do?" Roko asks while moving closer to Red. 

"I'm researching magic with Shadow, as well as giving the Princess a second opinion on stuff," I start shifting squeezing my hands together under the table. Red looks at me oddly probably starting to notice my distress. Though faint my breathing have sped up a little.

Thankfully Roko and Lenatiy seem to lose interest with me, starting to talk more with each other. I don't think I can last much longer here. "Vio are you ok?..." Red puts his hand on my upper left arm. 

"Can we please go?..."

Red nods giving his friends a quick good bye. When we get home he asks "what happened?" We sit down. 

"I think I'm developing a social anxiety disorder..." I whisper hugging him.