Day 30 Something Hot

Blue pov.

They're going to love this! I just got us all a trip to the new hot spring just a few miles from Death Mountain. Going over to them I see Vio passed out on the couch with a book hugged against his chest. It's been very worrying how even with his insomnia he'll still find a way to work until he passes out. Putting the invite down I pick him up to take him to  our bed.

Time skip to the event

Getting out Shadow rushes past me after initiating a race with Red. Green tools his eyes at the two getting out of the cart and grabbing the towels. Getting off the horse which we were using to drive the cart I give the Brown stallion a few carrots for him before tying him to the post.

Vio goes to help Green though reluctant to leave his book. Going past them I start to strip down folding them and placing them next to Shadow and Red's slightly soggy clothes. Shadow splashes me challenging me. Ever since he was kicked off the night shift by an old fashion advisor who kept on saying any and all suspicion activity was him. Shadow had to quit as it was damaging his mental health, but he has gotten quite rambunctious.

Getting into the water I start to look for him, due to Shadow being a well, shadow, demon, he can just slip under the water without worry. Rolling my eyes I look for his purple locks. With Shadow you have to always look like you have no idea where he is, or else he'll take off again. The Little Shit is right next to Green who happens to be holding Vio which is passed out.

I stumble around the edges careful not to let my eyes land on them. In front of the two I try to grab him before he can take off but I miss. He takes off Vio waking up from the sudden splash. I groan knowing Green is going to give us both an ear full for it.

But before he can start on my half but a splash followed by Shadow's gasp. Looking over we see Red on top of him squeezing him on top of him. 

"You were so busy looking out for Blue, you didn't even notice me!" Red cries in victory