Day 26 Something Involving Marriage

Blue pov.

Red has been spending a lot of time at the Wedding Boutique Window. Green pulls him away walking ahead of me. "That's the third time this week..." Vio mumbles squeezing my hand. Red is unfortunately the type to dream of marriage, which wouldn't have been too bad if polyamorous marriage was legal, but even with the princess of Hyrule on our side, it won't just become legal.

Sighing I follow, pretty soon Red will probably have a break down. Red expresses his emotions, that's how he works, but he won't acknowledge that he wants this, he wants to get married and have a big ceremony. He's not like Vio who organizes his thoughts and feelings on his own but even he can't go this long without talking about it.

Entering the house Red is already sat down. Green jesters for us to do the same. We do, and I wonder 'where the fuck is Shadow?' He's been missing almost all week. He better have a good reason for missing this. 

"So Red anything you'd like to say?" Green asks taking Red's hand again.

"I-I want to marry you guys?!" He says starting to finally cry it out. Vio offers a small reassuring smile. 

"What would we get from that?" I ask annoyed by the whole ordeal for making my Red upset. 

"Blue! Not now, Red needs to be comforted," Green hisses at me, rubbing our smallest's back. 

"It's just people keep saying this isn't a real relationship a-and all my fr-riends are getting married-" Red spills out. Oh yeah we went to at least six marriages this summer. 

"Red we-" Vio begins before the door slams open.

"I have something for you all!" Shadow says with a big smile on his face. 

"Where in Din's fury have you been?!" I yell tempted to strangle him. 

"Just give me a second to give it to loves" he says for the most part ignoring me. I bite my tongue doing so. He puts a white banded ring in front of all of us. In the middle a heart with our responding colors. He crouches down in front of Red 

"I knew you wanted to get married so I got you all rings to help..." he smiles brightly.