Day 2 Cuddling Somewhere (Blue x Red)

Red pov.

"Please Blue!" I whine begging Blue to just give in and come with me. Vio needs a few materials from the Lost Woods but due to a cold he can't go. When he told me I of course offered to go in his place. He made sure I had an emergency way to escape if needed, and told me I had to get Blue to go with me because I can't use my fire rod out there.

Blue looks back at me annoyed "Fine, but what's in it for me?!" He's been a bit on edge recently and has been stopping himself from fighting with Green lately. 

"I'll make a nice big meal of what ever you want," I promise smiling in victory. Blue rolls his eyes but nods agreeing with my offer.

"We better get going, Vio wants these materials by the end of the week," I inform him running into my room to grab the pack Vio made me. Going back Blue has already gotten his boots and his sword strapped to his back. I skip over hugging him, and quickly getting my boots on. Blue takes the map from me taking the lead.

Time skip

"Blue can we please take a break!" I whine in concern. We had run into a stalfo which in it's last attack got Blue's arm (right) pretty bad. And those claws of it were in no way clean. 

"I need to see it and make sure it won't get infected!" I plea to him, pulling on his good arm. (A/n What is it with me hurting them?)

Groaning he sits down by a small stream. Pulling the remains of his sleeve up to his elbow. I sit next to him getting a clean cloth out. Wiping the cut which is concerningly deep, I let my breath out "Can you feel and move your fingers?" He does so annoyed. I pull out a bottle of red potion, handing it for Blue to drink.

He drinks it the wound healing to about half it's original size. "At least it won't kill you" I mumble sitting next to him. 

"Whatever I'm not moving anymore today" he lies down pulling me down with him. He rubs my back yawning 

"You know we-" 

"Nope, don't want to hear it were staying here" he interrupts me covering my mouth. Just to stop me from saying anything more, but could easily be moved.