Day 10 Animal Ears (Shadow x Vio)

Shadow pov.

"Vi!" I call remembering our activities last night. He volunteered to help me with a spell book. What happened was that one of the pages flew open and Blue came in, saw it, picked it up mumbling the spell. The spell affects whoever hears it except the reader, I don't know which one it is but that's the majority of the spells in that book. 

"S-shadow? My ears feel weird, a-and... Fuck!..." Vio swears sitting up based on how the blanket moved. I look up sitting up myself, shit... it was the cat ears and tails (with a few other features) spell.

Vio's ears match his hair his tail shifting back and forth in the same pale blond. "You have them too! And a collar..." he says his breathing starting to level out. I look in a mirror seeing that I do in fact have purple ears and tail, and the collar I bought. Looking around I spot a note on the bedside table. I pick it up reading it out loud

"Dear Shadow and Vio

Sorry about the spell, you passed out afterwards. I put the collar on Shadow because it makes the most sense out of this entire mess. I took a lot of pictures of you, hid them in multiple places. The spell should wear off in about a week. Told the others, no one else knows, Red will come up with food. I want more pictures. Sincerely whoever you think..."

"Won't even put down his damn name..." Vio grumbles his ears dropping a bit. I hug him rubbing his back. He sighs starting to purr slightly. He does the same getting me to join in purring. We cuddle nuzzling each other. We stayed like that for a while.

But... then I saw it. Vio's tail flicking back and forth.... I WANT IT!!! I pounce trying to grab it. It shifts away going to the other side of the bed. I continue chasing after it. Which continues for a few minutes. I keep on getting close but it keeps moving! I finally grab it, nuzzling it.

Vio just looks at me with a face of utter horror. "Sorry..." I state still gripping onto his tail. 

"You're pulling on it..." he tells me wincing slightly. I move closer to it rather than actually let go of it.