Day 4 On a date (Blue x Vio)

Blue and Vio have always had trouble finding stuff to do together. The reason was simple. Vio only trained as much as he needed to improve and would otherwise spend most of his time reading. Blue loved training and fighting and is often very loud. So finding stuff they could do together is pretty rare.

Blue pov.

"Vio hurry up, if you want to get to the lake before dark, then we got to go now!" I shout as I finish packing for the day. Vio comes down rolling his eyes in annoyance. 

"Blue I was just finishing my reading," 

"Well we really do need to go" I state taking his bag and going out the door.

He follows, heading down the trail. Lake Hylia has always been amazingly clear. And the majority of water in Hyrule goes through it is what Vio tells me.

Me and Vio are opposites, he's antisocial, I love going into town. He loves reading and can do it for hours, I get distracted before finishing the first page. He takes note of everything in battle, I rush in and hit it continuously. Needless to say this causes a few problems in our relationship. But we work through them, mainly with the help of the others.

Arriving he sets up the blanket. I just take my tunic, undershirt and pants off leaving me in my swim shorts. Vio blushes a bit looking away, and doing the same except leaving a no sleeve shirt on. 

"V you really need to get over your uncomfortableness with people seeing your body." I tell him messing up his hair. 

"And you really need to stop doing that!" He whines playfully.

He goes up to the water sitting in it at the point that it reaches his hips. Running past him I just jump in. He chuckles watching me. It takes about five minutes for him to get any further in the water.

But the bookworms ends up sneaking up behind me, and hugging me. "Aww... does my little V need a hug?" I tease going to face him. He nods, giving him one I lift him up lovingly rubbing his back. Vio rests his head on my shoulder sighing contently.