-Dere Personalities :In gerneral

What is a dere personality? Well the term is Japanese in origin,-Dere is a slang suffix originating from the Japanese word "deredere" (or "lovestruck" in English), which is used by manga and anime fans( it isn't limited to these forms of media) to describe a range of popular character traits or attitudes often attributed to female characters( they can be male). This chapter is just a prelude to the main types I'll cover in more details at a later point.

What are the main types? Well there's the Tsundere, Yandere, Dandere, and Kuudere. There are other types, but there aren't really explained in details. 

What does this have to do with anything? Well, the most common plot where these personalities show up is romance. I say plot because they can actually apply in any genre really. You can build characters around them. And not many people understand that you can actually mix ( at your own risk) these personalities a bit.

Tsunderes ranges from bitchy to somewhat friendly

Yanderes slowly become mentally and/or emotionally unstable and aren't really safe to be around

Danderes are the shy, quiet types and are possibly socially awkward or prefers isolations. 

Kuuderes have a tendency to be cold towards people. 
If anything they do have a wide range of emotions and act a certain way around certain people. Now I did say mix and match at your own risk, mostly because a dandere could very well be a yandere if pushed hard enough.There are other personality types but I'll get to them after the main four are covered. And before you ask, yes, I will continue the Love Triangles.