Chapter 1

// So as I said, this is part 2 of a fanfic I've already finished. It's called "What's your problem?". So I suggest that you check that out before reading this since this is the sequel to that one.
Anyhow, I apologize in beforehand if any of the characters seem a bit out of character, this is how I've visualized their personality. I also do not own any of the characters from Southpark nor you, only the plot and if I throw some new faces in here.
And there will be cursing and stuff that isn't fit for children nor overly sensitive people, just keep that in mind. 

And I'm sorry if this isn't as good as the first one...

But enough small talk, let's get started, shall we?//

Your POV

I fluttered my eyes open, wincing slightly when the sun blinded me. It wasn't because my eyes hurt, but because it made the throbbing pain in my head even more painful. I let out a small "Ouch..." before turning around, burying my head in the closest thing next to me.

"Morning sunshine. Finally awake?" I opened my eyes quickly before looking at the person I'd embraced tightly. It was Kyle. Kyle was laying in my bed, next to me. I then averted my gaze, trying my hardest to remember what happened last night. My face then became red as I thought of a possibility.

"K-Kyle... D-Did we b-by any chance-" I was then cut off by him laughing, it's not funny. I just woke up next to a guy, not remembering anything from the night before. "No we didn't. (Y/n), we're fully clothed." He said and I just blushed even harder before sitting up, wincing while grabbing my head slightly when the throbbing pain came back. "Oh, right. Your hangover... I'll be right back." Kyle then stood up before hurrying out of the room, leaving me shocked and confused on the bed.

Why is he being friendly towards me? Why were we sleeping in the same bed? And am I hungover, as in I was drunk? What the hell did I miss? I then flinched when a phone buzzed on the bed. I grabbed it, raising my eyebrows when I saw that it was mine. "Didn't I loose this?" I then shrugged slightly before checking the new messages I've gotten.

9 new messages

"God damn." My eyes widen slightly before I decided to open them all.

Craig- Hey, (Y/n)... I've been thinking... Do you think we should break up?

Craig- I mean, you don't seem too happy right now. Idk. What do you think?

I swallowed slightly before what he said before we broke up came back into my mind.

"You didn't even respond when I texted you yesterday, asking if we should break up."

This must be what he meant... But I didn't even have my phone at the time, but it was for the best. I then shook my head slightly before opening the other 7 messages from an unknown number.

Unknown- Hi, it's Wendy (:

I raised one of my eyebrows slightly before adding her number.

Wendy- Who am I kidding, you probably hate me.

Wendy- I just wanted to apologize... I believed Bebe when she said that you did things. I didn't know it was the other way around...

I swallowed. How'd she know?

Wendy- And when Bebe got caught yesterday I realized what I'd done. I ignored you, being a total B without even talking to you or asking if it was true.

Wendy- It's just that Bebe and I've been friends for so long... And you... I just assumed...

Wendy- I just hope that you can forgive me and we'll go back to being friends.

Wendy- I'm truly sorry for what I did.

"Bebe got caught?" I flinched when I heard someone clearing their throat. It was Kyle, standing in the doorway with a glass of water. "Yeah she did... I don't know how much you remember though." He said before walking over to the bed. He then offered me the water. And I took it without hesitating, chugging the whole glass before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "I don't remember much, I think it all went kind of black after I'd drank about 6 glasses of that lemonade." I said while putting the glass on the bedside table. "Yeah, about that. The lemonade wasn't lemonade, it was punch." He said while chuckling slightly, causing my eyes to widen. "O-Oh. That explains why I'm hungover..." I said while fidgeting with the end of my skirt.

"Anyways... What happened exactly?" I looked up at him when he started talking, explaining the whole scene about me dancing on a table, telling him how much I loved him, telling everyone that Bebe hit me and how Stan, Craig and Nichole stood up for me.

"W-Whoa..." I said as I looked down with wide eyes while holding my head, trying to process the whole thing. "S-So you know the truth?" I asked, looking up at him. His cheeks just turned red as he averted his gaze. "Y-Yeah, and I feel the same way." I raised my eyebrows, just staring at him. I was wondering if he knew what Bebe did... What was he talking about?

"I told you I liked you and I still-" My eyes then widened as my cheeks turned red. "I-I meant Bebe!" I said, cutting him of. He then looked at me with wide eyes and a bright red face. "O-Oh... Y-Yeah I know about that too." He said, scratching the back of his head while averting his gaze once again. I then looked down, fidgeting with the end of my skirt.

"B-But you know w-what they say, r-right?" I said as I looked up at him, but I averted my gaze when my (e/c) eyes met his gorgeous green ones. Why was this so awkward. He just told me he liked me so it shouldn't be so hard for me to tell him that I like him as well. "What?" He said, tilting his head. I just sat there, fidgeting with the damn skirt as I glanced up at him. His face wasn't as red as before, I think he kind of knew what I was about to say.

"A... A drunk mind speaks the sober heart."