Chapter 31

I swallowed when Vic gave me a pair of blindfolds. "Put these on." She said, and I did. She then began driving, and I had no idea where we were going.

I let out a small scream when we drove over a speedbump. I wasn't usually this jumpy, but when I couldn't see I felt rather scared. "Oh come on (Y/n), stop being all scaredy pants. We're there soon." I just swallowed, nodding before screaming again as we drove over yet another speedbump.

"Alright, we're here." I was about to take my blindfold off when Vic immediately hit my hand away from them. "Not yet. You'll have to wait until I tell you to look." I swallowed yet another time. Vicky was being all dominant and secretive... Was I going to die?

I felt her grab my arm, pulling me along as we walked into a building. I heard people talking and laughing as well as music playing, which was a good thing. It meant that we weren't in a secluded place. I then felt her let go of me, causing me to start to feel around for her again. "V-Vic?" I stopped when my hands touched something. It was fabric, with something hard underneath. A male chest?

"You can take them off now!" I immediately did as Vicky yelled at me, widening my eyes at the scene. We'd arrived at a club of some sort, and we had a small VIP booth all to ourselves.

"Happy Birthday!" I felt my eyes start to water as I looked around at everyone. Stan, Kenny, Cartman, Wendy, Nichole and Vic all sat in the large sofa around a table, all smiling and looking at me. I couldn't believe it. I then looked towards what my hand had been touching, it was indeed a male chest. I then looked up, meeting the forest green eyes I loved. It was Kyle's chest I was touching, and he just smiled at me. "Happy birthday (Y/n), don't think I've been so cheap that I planned on giving you myself as a present." I just smiled at him, shaking my head. He then leaned forward, whispering in my ear. "But if you feel tempted I could arrange something, we've still got the house all to ourselves tonight..." I could feel my cheeks turn a dark shade of red at his words, I just looked at him with wide eyes. "K-Kyle, Shut the fuck up! What's gotten into you!?" He just began to laugh, causing me to laugh as well, punching his shoulder slightly.

"Hey, Kyle, stop claiming the birthday girl all to yourself, share a little, will you?" Both Kyle and I shifted our attention over to Kenny, who just winked at me. "Kenny, I swear to god I'll-" I immediately grabbed Kyle's arm, holding him back so that he wouldn't cause a ruckus on my birthday. He then looked back at me, causing me to mouth a small "please" as I gave him puppy dog eyes, causing him to relax. I then walked over to Kenny, Stan and Cartman, pulling each one of them in for a hug one after one. I then went over to Nichole and Wendy, pulling them both into a hug as well. They all just responded with "Happy birthday" one after another.

"Alright, now that the birthday girl's here, let's get the party started!" Everyone cheered at Vicky's words. Was she the one who'd arranged everything? I'd have to thank her. "Hey, (Y/n), let's hit the dancefloor." I just looked at Wendy, and then at Vic, who now were talking to Cartman and Kenny, before shrugging. "Yeah, sure." I followed Wendy. I could just thank Vicky later. We danced for a while, swaying our bodies to the music. I wasn't exactly a great dancer, and usually I wouldn't even have set my foot on the dancefloor, but it was something with the atmosphere in here, it just made me more calm, more relaxed.

"I'm just getting something to drink, would you like something?" I nodded at Wendy, thanking her as she left. I continued to dance, completely drowning out all of my worries. I then jumped when I felt someone's hand on my wrist, pulling my arm up, causing me to do a small twirl before facing them. I then let out a huge sigh in relief. "Stan, You're such an ass. I nearly got a heart attack, you dick." He just chuckled slightly before shrugging. "I just wanted to try out the new dance move I learned." I raised one eyebrow at him, mouthing "Oh really" before smirking slightly. "So, where's Wendy?" I shrugged slightly. "I don't know, she went to get something to drink, so I guess she went to buy some coke or something." My response caused Stan to laugh at me, which I didn't quite understand why he was doing.

"Yeah, I'm sure she went to get coke." I just looked at him in confusion before getting yet another scare. "Wendy, what the fuck." She just laughed at me, being joined in by Stan. "You two really suit each other." Wendy just smiled at my comment, looking at Stan before giving him a peck on the lips. "Thanks (Y/n), the same goes for you and Kyle." I just smiled, looking towards our booth. She then handed me a glass of the drink she went to get before excusing herself, leaving with Stan. I just shrugged before sipping the drink slightly.

"Disgusting." I said to myself as I looked at the glass. The taste was oddly familiar, but still fucking disgusting. I went over to our booth, which now were empty as everyone'd probably left to dance, and took a seat in the sofa. I glanced out at everybody, smirking slightly as a certain redhead caught my attention. It wasn't Kyle I was referring to this once, it was Vicky. She smiled, laughed even, as she was dancing and having the time of her life with Cartman and Kenny. The three of them really made quite a cute group.

I felt my heart skip a beat as my eyes were covered by a pair of hands, followed by somebody whispering in my ear.

"Guess who"