Chapter 11

"S-So please don't distance yourself from me, tell me what's wrong ."

I was taken aback by Kyle's word, but that feeling soon faded as I remembered my dream. "W-Well... I just had a bad dream. That's all." I said while looking down. I wasn't lying at least.

I might've hurt Kyle by answering him like that, because when I looked up at him he averted his gaze quickly. He then stood up, walking over to the door before stopping slightly. "Look, if you don't open up to me entirely then how am I supposed to not hurt you even the slightest?" He then sighed quietly before opening the door. "I can't make sure of that if I don't know you completely, if I don't understand you fully (Y/n)." Kyle then walked out of the door, saying something before closing it.

"I'll wait for you downstairs, be ready in 20."

I just sat there in the bed, looking at the door for a while. "God. I'm so stupid, why didn't I just tell him?" My eyes then widen slightly before my mouth curled into a slight smile. "(Y/n) actually worrying and regretting things on her own without the voice? It's been a while." I stood up, walking over to the wardrobe before changing into a grey sweatshirt and blue jeans. I then put my hair into a loose bun before looking into the mirror, sighing.

"I've got to stop using that crappy makeup stuff, it's ruining my face." I then put on a tiny bit of concealer and powder on under my eye, making it look as natural as possible. "But I have to use some today, that dream really fucked my eyes up."

My heart jumped when I could hear Kyle's voice from downstairs, calling my name. "C-Commin-" I then sighed slightly. "I've got to explain myself now."

I hurried downstairs, reaching out my hand when I saw that Kyle was about to exit through the front door. "H-Hey, wait for me. It only took me 17 minutes to get ready so why're you rushing? We've got 3 minutes to spare." He then sighed before closing the door, causing me to let out a sigh in relief. I walked over to my shoes, putting them on. I took the opportunity to explain myself when I was tying my shoelaces.

"H-Hey, I wanted to apologize about earlier..." I sighed. I was looking on my shoes since it's hard for me to talk about this stuff while knowing Kyle's listening and judging what I'm saying. "It's just that... I had another flashback today, well it was in my sleep but still." I let out a small chuckle while changing foot. "Well, the reason why I didn't tell you was because this flashback was a bit more, touchy-feely." I let out a sigh. "It was actually about when everyone left me after hearing that rumor about me- Like, they didn't even hear me out they just left me. So-"

My eyes widen when I was pulled into a hug by Kyle. "W-Wha- Kyle-" "-I'm here for you. I want you to trust me."

I could feel my cheeks heat up by his comment, so I tried to hide my face in the nape of his neck as I just pulled him closer. The comforting warmth of his hug is a feeling that I'll never get used to. While I'd gotten hugs before all of this, none of those felt nearly as comforting as the ones I got from Kyle. "I trust y-"

"Hey guy-" "Oof, did we just ruin something?" I quickly let go of Kyle, looking down as Kyle threw a small fit at Cartman and Kenny for interrupting. But why am I slightly relieved that they did? Maybe it's because I'm not ready to say that sentence, not yet.

"Kyle, calm down. We have to get to school." Stan said, causing Kyle to sigh before walking out of the house and towards the school by himself. "God damn. Hey Kyle, that time of the month, huh?"Cartman yelled after Kyle as he and Kenny followed him, leaving me to walk with Stan.

To walk alone with Stan felt a bit awkward. I'd never noticed it before since I always had the other guys, but me and Stan never really talked to much. I really do wonder why he decided to help me with Bebe.

"Hey, (Y/n)." I flinched slightly, looking up at Stan as I was pulled out of my thoughts. "Are you sure that you were okay yesterday?" I swallowed. I should really be more honest with these guys, otherwise Vicky-

I shook my head, I can't keep on being this paranoid. And I can't keep these feelings to myself, otherwise the Bebe and Vicky situation will happen all over again.

"A-Actually, no." I stopped slightly, causing Stan to do the same. "I..." I swallowed slightly, continuing to walk, slowly this time. "These things are really hard for me to talk about, even though you guys tell me that I can trust you, I just can't manage to do it. It's not your fault, it's just that Vicky put me through hell, she turned all of my friends against me and I, therefore, have a hard time trusting others. But I promise that I'll tell you guys everything, eventually, when I'm ready."

"(Y/N)?"

I blinked a few times, looking at Stan who'd just called my name. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I narrowed my eyebrows, before sighing in realization. I didn't tell him, did I? I just imagined that I did, I'm really such a wuss.

Stan then began walking away, causing me to begging to panic. "N-No wait!" I ran up to him, shaking slightly as I tried to explain. "I-It's not that I d-don't trust you guys, I-I just ha-have a hard time trusting people and I-I don't know if you'll be-believe me and- and-" "-(Y/n). Calm down." I swallowed.

"I know that you have a hard time telling us stuff, that's why I felt as if I had to help you with the Bebe incident. Cartman and Kenny might seem irritated when you don't tell us, but that's because we care about you. We don't want you to suffer by holding these things to yourself, and we want you to take your time and tell us when you're comfortable with telling us."

I was a bit surprised by Stan's words. I didn't know what to say so I just pulled him into a quick hug. I then let go and we both walked towards the school and the others in silence.

I feel as if I've been quite generous with hugs the last couple of days, but they've all deserved them.