Chapter 23

"It says Spend a whole day at the mall with the winning person ONLY. The day must include a movie at the cinema, lunch at a café and buying clothes in at least one store :) ..." I crumbled the piece of paper, throwing it towards a trashcan, missing before sighing.

"Fucking hell."

Cartman and Kenny immediately moaned in disappointment. I couldn't blame them, the dare was pretty lame, but it was a win win for Vicky no matter what. She used the same tactic I did, and I fucking hate that. God damn it.

"What's up with girls and going to the mall, I just wanted someone to come up with a good dare." I glanced over at Cartman who just leaned back in the sofa, sighing. I then looked back at Vicky who was smiling at me. Fucking bitch.

"So (Y/n), thrilled about the dare?" I sighed before shrugging. "No, not really. I'd rather not spend a whole day at the mall with Vicky, but a dare is a dare, right?" I could hear Wendy gasp dramatically before standing up to scold me. "(Y/n), that dare is great, it's almost like a win. You get to go shopping and you get to hang out with Vic, don't be so antisocial and negative." My heart skipped a beat as my eyes widen at the black haired girl's words. I then looked over at Vicky, expecting to see the wide smile of hers spread across her too perfect face, but I didn't see that. She was looking down at the ground, almost sighing before looking up at me, and I didn't see any other feeling than guilt and regret in her ice blue eyes.

I shook my head, sighing before walking over to the door. "How about we do this tomorrow, get the thing over with?" I heard a small "Sure" from Vicky before opening the door, taking a deep breath before leaving the house. I didn't want to spend more time with Vicky than necessary. I've hated her ever since she hurt me, and she's currently making me confused... And I don't like that.

I hate her, I've hated her for so long, I can't just not hate her anymore all of a sudden.

Right?

I slammed the door behind me once I'd entered Kyle's house. Now that I thought about it, it felt pretty lonely, I hadn't met my dad nor my mom in at least 3 weeks now, and I really missed them. I glanced over at the calendar at the wall as I walked into the kitchen. "Only 6 days left." I sighed, walking over to the fridge to get something to drink. "6 days until my forgotten birthday take place." I was about to grab a juice pack but I stopped.

My heart immediately began to race as my head was filled with thoughts. I stumbled back, grabbing a chair behind me to prevent myself from falling. What was happening? I took a few deep breaths, panicking slightly as I now felt oddly short of breath.

Am I dying?

Was this it?

Wouldn't I get to meet mom and dad again?

What's happening to me.

I kneeled down, grabbing my head as I struggled to breathe.

"I'm dying. I'm literally dying right now."

I began to shake as I fell on my butt, my knees couldn't bear my weight anymore.

Here I am, having a heart attack, and no one even knows this is happening.
No one cares.
No one will remember me after this.
I was always alone and I'll be alone 'til the very moment my heart stops beating.
I knew it.
I really don't have anyone.
No one likes me.
I'm all alone.
ALL ALONE.

Tears started to stream down my face as my heart beat harder and harder in my chest. It really felt as if it was going to burst out of my chest and escape my lifeless body any time now.

My entire body was shaking, and I couldn't stop it. It felt as if I was getting the last dose of adrenaline through my veins as a pathetic last try to keep my body from giving up.

My lungs were screaming for air. They wanted more oxygen, they needed more oxygen. If felt as if I was slowly sinking into the deep ocean with a diving helmet on, and that the tank was almost empty. Only a few small puffs of oxygen remained, and I desperately tried to get hold of the life depending element. Only for the gear to fail me.

Thoughts were rushing through my head, not flashbacks, but thoughts about how people would react. People say that you see your life flash before your eyes when you die, but this obviously wasn't true. I'm currently having a heart attack and the only thing I can think of is the fear of being alone until the very end.

And I will be alone until the very end.

I slowly closed my eyes, as I tried to get my breathing under control.

I don't want to die.

I want to meet mom and dad.

And I have so many things left to tell Kyle.

I want to live.

I have so many things left to do.

My heart continued to rush and beat violently as every sound faded. the only thing I could hear, or focus on for that matter, was my heartbeat and the panic filled thoughts rushing through my mind.

I'm dying

I'm actually dying

And no one's here

I'm alone

I've always been alone

And this time's no different