Chapter 7

T-There was a stranger squeezing my thigh in the cinema.

I looked down at the male's hand before looking up at him again. He must think I'm someone else, yeah that's it. If I just ask him to stop he will.

"E-Excuse me, I think you've got the wrong seat." I whispered, but the male didn't budge. I don't think he heard me. "E-Excuse m-" The male then squeezed even harder, causing me to wince slightly. He was hurting me!

I then tried to remove his hand while looking back, hoping to see Kyle. He always managed to appear when I needed him. But the male's hand wouldn't budge and I didn't see Kyle this time. The man's hand then began to slide up my thigh, causing my eyes to widen and tear up.

Where was Kyle when I needed him??

"Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Three guys then tackled the man to the ground, causing my eyes to widen. I then looked to the left, noticing that Stan, Kenny and Cartman's seats were empty, so that meant that the ones who tackled the male was them?

It didn't take long before the lights lit up, causing all of the people in the cinema to sigh and complain. After a minute or so the sighs and complaining were replaced with whistling and cheering as everyone's attention were now on the four fighting men. But six guards soon put a stop to the fight as they literally dragged the four men out of the room.

I just followed them in silence as they got thrown out of the building. And the stranger quickly ran away before Stan, Cartman and Kenny could continue to throw punches at him. They really messed him up.

"YEAH, YOU BETTER RUN YOU FUCKING PUSSY!" Cartman yelled after him before wiping away the blood from his slightly swollen cheek. "What a disgusting piece of shit." Kenny then said as he crossed his arms, frowning. "You okay?" Stan then continued, and both Kenny and Cartman glanced over at you.

"I-I'm sorry." Was the only thing I could say. I then looked down. I was embarrassed. I just sat there while a stranger did what he did without saying anything, making the three of them feel the need to protect me.

"W-What are you talking about, you don't have to apologi-" I looked up at Stan before hiding my face in my palms. "I didn't do shit as he did that, you guys had to protect me AND you got kicked out because of me."

I then removed my hands when I felt someone lightly smacking the back of my head, causing me to give Cartman a questioning yet annoyed glare.

"Fucking hell (Y/n), didn't we talk about this yesterday?" I just swallowed before looking down. "We're friends." "Yeah, and nothing'll tear us apart" Kenny then said, causing me to look up at him with a blank stare. They said that we were friends yesterday and it didn't affect me too much, but this time was different.

Actions speak more than words after all.

I felt my eyes tear up, causing all three of them to give me different looks. Stan gave me a worried look, Kenny gave me a shocked one and Cartman gave me a look that said 'Oh god, not this fucking shit again'.

Kyle then came running towards us, taking a deep breath as he stopped next to Stan. "I leave for 5 minutes and you're getting kicked out. God dammit." Kyle's attention then shifted to me. "(Y-Y/n)??" I looked up at him, causing the tears in my eyes to fall down my cheeks. "W-Why are you-" I then took Cartman and Kenny's hands before walking over to Kyle and Stan, pulling all of them into a tight hug.

"I love you guys more than anything, I'm so lucky to have met you." I said as I just pulled the four of them closer.

Time skip

After many prank calls and some movies the guys decided that it would be best if they went home. Stan and Cartman went out the door, waving. Kenny was the last one to leave, but before he left he smirked and opened his mouth to speak. "Well (Y/n), it was nice hanging out with you again." He then went over to Kyle, whispering something in his ear. Kyle's eyes darted over to me as his face went red. He then shook his head, looking at Kenny. But Kenny left before he could say anything.

"What'd he say?" I asked out of curiosity, causing Kyle's face to go red again. "N-Nothing, let's just go upstairs." I was about to nod when my stomach let out a loud growl. "I-I think I'll just get something to eat real quick." I said as I scratched the back of my neck, causing Kyle to let out a chuckle. "Yeah sure, let's hang out a bit in your room when you're done." I just nodded and walked into the kitchen, heating up some leftovers before quickly finishing them.

I then walked upstairs, stopping when I heard someone dropping something in the bathroom. I could feel my heart stopping for a brief moment as my head got filled with possibilities. I quietly checked in my room, only to let out a sigh in relief when it was empty. I then smirked slightly. It meant that Kyle was in the bathroom... And what's a better idea than to scare him when he's exiting it.

I hid on the side of the doorway so that when he'd opened the door he wouldn't see me. I waited for at least 5 minutes before he finally opened the door. I waited a few seconds before sneaking up on him, shouting a loud "BOOO!" as I gave him a closed eyed smile. I opened my eyes when I heard him let out a small scream, widening them.

Kyle had been taking a shower, and when I scared him he dropped the god damn towel.