Chapter 14

I just chuckled again before looking at Kyle. "We should leave as well, our next class starts in twenty minutes." "That gives us twenty minutes to spare." He just said before pulling me into a hug again.

Huge time skip

The following days went by fairly quick. Vicky was behaving really clingy towards Cartman, Kenny and the girls, which resulted in me feeling slightly left out at times. It's a good thing that I have Kyle by my side.

However, it was currently Friday and we were all heading towards the pool, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Stan, Wendy, Vicky and I. I was walking next to Kyle while Cartman and Kenny tried to flirt with Vicky, as usual. I could honestly say that she didn't bother me as much anymore, the only negative thing was the said fact that she was being clingy. But we're all like that sometimes right?

Right?

"Come on guys, give Vic some space. You can flirt with her all you want once we've changed." Wendy said. Kenny then smirked slightly, throwing his arm around Vicky's shoulder. "I wouldn't mind-" I just rolled my eyes, walking into the locker room before I could hear whatever he was going to say. Sure, Vicky didn't bother me as much anymore, but the way Kenny and Cartman was behaving really bothered me. I didn't feel bothered because Vicky was getting all of their attention, it's just that they seemed more distant than before. Especially since they said those things before she got here, and now they just treat me like before.

I sighed, pulling out my (favorite/color) bikini before slowly changing into the top. I really didn't like these kind of things, exposing this much of my body, but I didn't want to feel more left out than I already felt. Vicky and Wendy then walked into the room and Wendy just waved slightly at me. "Hey, (Y/n), why'd you just leave like that?" I sighed, sitting down on the bench to remove my shoes. "I-I wasn't feeling that good. I didn't get much sleep yesterday." Wendy just shrugged slightly before pulling out a purple one piece swimsuit. I looked at her swimsuit, then at my bikini before sighing, why didn't I think of buying one of those, they hide more of your body. Vicky then pulled out a red one piece as well, and I just raised my left eyebrow. Why didn't she wear a bikini? I then noticed all of the holes as well as the deep V neck before sighing. Of course.

I then put on the bottom piece before standing up, grabbing my towel, wrapping it around me before slowly walking towards the exit. "Na-a-ah, (Y/n), you're waiting for us this time." I sighed, turning around only to notice a mirror. I hesitated slightly before pulling away the towel, looking myself up and down.

"Wow. You look great." Wendy said. "You really think so? I was really hesitant-" Wendy then cut Vicky off. "-(Y/n), that bikini fits you just right, it really brings out your (fair/tan/dark) skin as well as your (e/c) eyes." I widened my eyes, looking back at Wendy. "W-Wait, are you serious?" I said before glancing at Vicky slightly, seeing a small almost not visible frown. She must've thought Wendy was talking to her. "Yeah, it really brings out your curves as well, I bet Kyle will be happy." Wendy then said again, wiggling her eyebrows at me. The sentence caused me to blush slightly, I hadn't thought about how he'd react.

We showered quickly before walking into the room with the pools. Wendy quickly saw Stan and the boys so she waved slightly before carefully running towards them. Once Vicky and I arrived as well I glanced up at the guys, Cartman and Kenny was looking at Vicky with wide eyes and I just shrugged. I just walked up to Kyle, only noticing how he was looking at me in the same way once I was about one meter away from him. "W-Wow, (Y/n)." Kyle then looked away slightly, covering his face with his hands. I then felt two arms sneak around my shoulders, looking back to see a smirking Kenny and Cartman.

"Hey, (Y/n) it's a shame Kyle claimed you before we could get a good look at what you had to offer." Cartman said and I just wrinkled my nose at his comment. That was about the worst thing I'd ever heard him say. I glanced over at Kenny slightly, seeing him clench his teeth as he sucked in some air and narrowed his eyes slightly. Even KENNY knew that what Cartman said was bad.