Chapter 29

I then yawned, sitting up as I stretched my arms, looking at the TV. "O-Oh, the movie's over already." They both just laughed at me, and I did as well, but I couldn't help but to think abut what she'd said. 

What's going on between them?

Vicky soon took her leave after we'd decided on hanging out tomorrow as well. I was hesitant, which made the both of them worried and confused. But as I said, we decided on hanging out tomorrow as well. 

Kyle and I both sat in the sofa. I sat on the very end, sit-laying with my legs laying across Kyle's lap as he watched yet another movie on the TV. "Hey, Kyle?" I said, causing the redhead to let out a small "Hm?". I wanted to know about the conversation, but I had to do it nicely. "How long did I sleep for? I'm feeling really tired." I decided to ask about the conversation in a really discrete maner. "You slept quite a while, so I understand that you're tired." He turned his face towards me, smiling. He was so cute. He'd never go behind my back to hurt me, right? "So, how long did the movie go on for? Was it good?" He just shrugged, staring intensively at the Tv as the main character now had an intense fight with the villain. "The movie ended around 20 minutes before you woke up, and it was pretty bad, so I don't blame you for falling asleep." I nodded, watching the Tv. The main character had just defeated the villain and were now hugging their best friend. Such a happy ending.

"Oh, I thought it ended around when I woke up, I heard talking." Kyle let out a small cough, ignoring me as I continued. "What were you and Vic even talking about? It sounded as if you were trying to hide something from me." He just swallowed. I could se an imaginary sweatdrop climb down his tense forehead. So it was as I thought, they were hiding something from me. I should find out more.

But not now.

"Chill out, I'm just joking." I turned my whole body towards the Tv. The main character was now lying down on the ground, vomiting blood in the rain as the best friend stood there, laughing with a bloody knife in their hand. What's up with movies now a days. They really had the same plot as the problems in my personal life.

I watched Tv for another 5 minutes before standing up, stretching as I yawned. "I'm going to take a shower and then head to bed." I waited a few seconds, not recieving a response from Kyle. I just sighed before heading upstairs. I get that he got nervous and probably didn't know what to say, but he doesn't have to ignore me like that. He shouldn't even have secrets like that in the first place. I walked into the bathroom, closing the door before undressing. I then walked into the shower, turning the water on and wetting my hair.

"Yeah, well it's true, the thing I said about her, so be careful."

I don't get what they were talking about at all. What's her plan? Is she slowly turning Kyle against me or what? Hadn't she changed at all? 

I shook my head, smiling. What if I'd just simply missunderstood the whole thing. What if they were discussing a birthday gift. What if Vic were just telling Kyle about my carrot allergy. Yeah, that must be it. He'd planned on baking me a carrot cake, to which Vic said Be careful, and he said Why because he didn't know because I've never told him, and Vic didn't tell him because she knows I'm embarrassed about it.

I then punched the wall, feeling a throbbing pain from my hand after doing so.

Why am I even trying? That just sounds absurd. Sure, I'm actually allergic to carrots, but that's not what they talked about. Vicky's entering Kyle's mind, she's like a venomous snake, biting everything I love. First Max, then Stan, Cartman, Kenny and the others and now Kyle. She hasn't changed. Why would she? She's just like Bebe, but worse. 

My eyes widen.

What if that's Bebe's trumpcard. 

I got out of the shower, quickly drying my skin before running into my room, putting underwear, shorts and a T-shirt on before running downstairs to Kyle. "K-Kyle!" He immediately looked at me with wide eyes. "Y-Yes? What's up? Why are you yelling?" I just threw myself at him, hugging him tightly. I didn't want him to leave me. I couldn't loose to Bebe. "W-Whatever Vic said about me isn't true. P-Please don't beleive her. She's Bebe's way of getting revenge on me." I could feel Kyle's whole body stiffen. "What?" I just snuggled my face into the nape of his neck. "D-Don't leave me, she's lying." I could feel him relaxe slowly, pulling me into a hug as well.

"(Y/n)." He pulled away, looking into my eyes. "Stop saying that. I won't leave you unless you tell me to." I swallowed, looking away slightly. "I'm sorry." He just sighed before pulling me into a hug again, resting his chin on my head. "And (Y/n), don't think those things about Vic, she's not like that." I cloud feel my body tense up at his words. I did care even though I didn't want to. I couldn't help it."She really cares about you." I could feel my eyes tear up, I really was a bad friend and girlfriend.

I nodded, secretly wiping my tears away before standing up. "Alright, I'm feeling tired so I'll head for bed now." I bent down, giving Kyle a quick peck on the lips before heading upstairs. I then walked into Ike's room, not really feeling like sleeping next to Kyle tonight. I had a lot to think about.

I laid down on my back in bed, staring into the ceiling. I couldn't believe I'd fallen into my old habits again. I'd just gotten happy, I'd just gotten over it.

But here I was, once again overthinking everything.

It doesn't only affect me, but also the people around me.

When the fuck will this end?

When will I be able to think and function like any normal human being?

I just want to be in a normal relationship.

I just want to be able to trust him.

I just want to be able to trust everyone I love.

I will really end up all alone.

I stared at the ceiling as tears began to form in my eyes, I really couldn't go one week, yet alone one day without feeling like this. Tear after tear began to stream down my cheeks as I tried my hardest to keep quiet. I didn't want Kyle to see me like this. He'd just think of me as a freak if he doesn't already do that. 

I eventually closed my eyes out of pure exhaustion, falling asleep. My sobbing breaths quietened down, my running nose stopped running and my pounding heart calmed down, but the tears kept on comming. I couldn't stop them. I just felt so guilty, so dissappointed in myself, so bad for not being able to trust anybody.