Chapter 7

Jennifer's pov

I looked at myself in the mirror yet again, "Hello, my name is Jennifer Black I'm your new doctor" I said to my reflection trying to look strong and smart.

It wasn't working, all I saw was a girl trying to look older than she is.

I shook my head before fixing my hair into a ponytail, only to decide after that it looks better down. I put on my makeup before deciding that I wanted to go for a more natural look.

My alarm clock went off, yelling at me to stop procrastinating and to just get to work. Today was a big day, well for me it was.

I got out of my old horrible job and went back to college to get my degree, and now I'm a doctor. Its crazy how one small decision can change everything in two seconds.

I put on my suit pants and my most formal top, I need to look professional.

While the drive to the hospital wasn't horrible, getting into the hospital was. The security guard at the front gate didn't know there was a new doctor and wasn't going to let me in, until a Mr. Min Yoongi came out and told him to let me in.

After parking my car Mr. Min came up to the car and introduced himself a bit and gave me a file with the name, Jeon Jungkook, on it. We walked inside together and were talking about the job when Mr. Min suddenly yelled out at a woman who looked like she was pissed at the world.

"Good morning, Yoongi, how are you?" She said when she saw Mr. Min, first name basis, they must be friends. "I'm fine thank you, Alyson this is Jennifer Black, our new doctor, would you mind showing her to her patients room?" He asked and nodded before asking me for the name.

We talked a lot as we walked but the only think I really heard was that my patient basically thought he was a fluffy bunny. Of course I get stuck with the strange one.

After I had loaded up on baby carrots she took me to my patients room, and warned me to feed him some carrots before even attempting to get into the room. I watched as she wandered down the hall a bit before opening the door easily and marching in.

I shook my head slightly before turning back to my door, only a man's face was in mine now. "I can smell them, the carrots, in your hands and pockets" the man said before basically trying to fit his head between the bars, just for carrots.

I opened a bag of carrots and gave him the whole bag, instead of eating them like a normal person he took one out gingerly before sniffing it. Slowly he held it up to his mouth and nibbled on it slowly, like a bunny.

Also he had the cutest teeth ever, I can see why he thought he was a bunny, he definitely looked like one. Only I've never seen a bunny this handsome, and I'm thinking that on a totally professional level.

I thought it was going to take forever just to get into the room, but strangely after that first carrot he took the whole bag and dumped it in his mouth, looks like he lost his patience. He threw down the bag and immediately looked at me with the biggest eyes ever.

"More?"

Scarred he would choke, I decided to give him carrots one by one, but I regretted my decision when he thought it was okay to take the carrots with his teeth.

A few bags, and a few almost bitten off fingers later, I was able to open the door and walk in. I gave him another bag, but told him to slow down and savor them.

I gingerly sat down on the chair that was ment for doctors and stared slightly at the boy before me. He was older than me, you could tell that he had at most a year or two on me.

He looked up at me after a while, "Your different, from my other doctor" he said before going back to chewing on his carrots.

A high pitched squeaky sound echoed through the room, but Mr. Jeon ignored it. I stood up and opened the door slightly, almost hitting a man, who was wheeling an empty gurney down the hall.

Ignoring the fact that I almost killed him with a door he smiled at me. "You must be Jennifer, the new doctor" he said and held out his hand "I'm Kim Seokjin". I shook his hand, cringing slightly at the sound of Mr. Jeon crunching on carrots behind me.

"First day and you got yourself a challenge I see, how many carrots did it take to just get inside the room?" He asked and I chuckled slightly, "Three whole bags".

"His old doctor used to go though triple that just to get him to stop growling at him, your special Ms. Black" Mr. Seokjin said before he started to walk away. "Wait, what happened to his old doctor, I heard he quit" I asked and it was Mr. Seokjin's turn to chuckle.

"Ms. Black, his doctor didn't quit he got a 5150, crazy bastard attacked Mr. Jeon with a knife besides Mr. Min was going to fire he anyway" Mr. Seokjin said and he took my silence as his invitation to leave.

When I turned around, Mr. Jeon was done with his carrots and right behind me. The sudden closeness made my head spin, and the smell of carrots overwhelmed my nose. "Mr. Pearson was all work and no play" he said before leaning down to whisper in my ear.

My cheeks lit up like a Christmas tree and I felt my ears burn, he stepped away from me with a smirk on his face. I opened the door awkwardly and stumbled out of it like a baby deer just learning how to walk. I fumbled with my keys as I locked the door behind me.

I walked behind Ms. Jones as she coolly walks down the hallway without a care in the world while I probably looked like a child who was caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

His words repeated themselfs in my head over and over again, his voice echoing in my head as I wondered brainlessly around.

"But I bet you'll play with me Jennifer, in many different ways"