Chapter 28

Jennifer pov.

I groaned and rolled over, or well I tried to. A two heavy unknown objects weighed me down into the bed, I pushed on them slightly, "Haru, get off" I complained before cracking open my eyes.

I looked down at my waist and instantly frowned, instead of my cute puppy, two arms were thrown over me, both with different skin tones. One slightly darker than the other.

I froze when I heard a groan come from my left, the arm tightening around my waist slightly, pulling me towards that person, only for the other person to whine and pulled me too.

"Go back to sleep Jennifer" I heard and looked up at the beautiful man named Jungkook, he was the person who started the human tug-of-war game. The other participant shifted closer in his sleep, his hand gripping my stomach.

I glanced back and my head bumped slightly against Taehyung, and he let out a long breath from his nose, before opening his eyes.

All of us fell asleep after I invited myself into their secret slumber party, after Lydia jumped off the roof top.

Jungkook's bed is really small, but somehow we made it work with me in the middle, Jungkook against the edge and Taehyung with his back to the wall. Somehow we were all extremely comfortable.

I closed my eyes so that I could fall back asleep but Taehyung poked my nose, a boxy smile forming on his lips, which cause me to let out a breathy laugh.

"Jungkook and I had a conversation last night" Taehyung said that really made me open my eyes, there are a lot of things Jungkook could have told him.

Play it cool Jennifer, he wouldn't tell Taehyung about that.

Would he?

Nervousness filled me as I just stared at him, waiting for him to continue and fill the gaps that he left open.

"And we accept"

I frowned at him before sitting up and twisting myself around, almost kicking Jungkook in the face, until I sat in the middle of the bed, facing both of them.

"Accept what?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled, "I accept a polyamory relationship with you and Jungkook".

I nearly fainted.

"So last night, that's what you guys were talking about?" I asked and they both nodded.

Then as if they shared the same mind, they moved at the same time, but did different things.

Jungkook went for my lips.

Taehyung went for my neck.

                    Alyson pov.

Jimin walked me back to his room last night, and we both sat on his bed staring at the walls for hours.

Jennifer disappeared after Lydia's tragic death, and honestly I didn't have it in me to search for her.

I didn't cry over her though, I don't know if I'm in shock or if I'm just heartless. Jimin didn't let me ponder on that thought for long, instead pulled me down beside him and told me to sleep it off.

Easy for him to say.

He didn't have Lydia in his grip, he didn't let her fall.

He didn't feel her hand slip out of his and he wasn't the one that caused her to get up onto that ledge.

But in a way he did know what I was going through, he watched Mina die.

No wait, that's not the same.

"A penny for your thoughts" Jimin asked when he caught me staring up at his ceiling in deep thought.

"Lydia, I let her fall, if I had just-" I started but Jimin placed his hand over my mouth, his small fingers resting gently over my mouth.

"Don't think like that, you did all you could" he said and I frowned.

Lydia is dead, I obviously could have done more to help her.

"No, I let her fall" I said sitting up and throwing my legs over the bed, Jimin following my movements.

"No you helped her" he tried to get me to understand but all I did was launch myself up off his bed.

He doesn't understand.

"No, I'm a murderer" I yelled and gripped my hair tightly, anger filling me, why won't he just agree with me!

"No you're not, if anything I'm  the murderer, I watched Mina die" he said grabbing my hands as my face softened.

But the anger was still there, bubbling in my veins and threatening to explode to the surface.

Then suddenly, after a moment of silence, the volcano of emotions erupted.

"You're right, I tried to save her, I'm not a murderer" I started and Jimin smiled at me, thinking he finally got me to understand, "But you are. You did nothing to save Mina, you're a murderer".

Shock and hurt filled his face, he didn't understand that this was my way of protecting myself.

Lashing out at him, hurtful words that I didn't mean, it was all a defence mechanism. One he clearly didn't know about.

"What?" He asked not even trying to hide his heartbreak, his eyes slowly filled with tears, and my anger slowly drained out of my body with his tears.

I backed away from him, eyeing the door like I did when I first met him.

And within a blink of an eye, I bolted out of the door and slammed it closed, locking it, caging the upset boy in like a dog.

Running away.

Another defense mechanism.

I swallowed my feelings while I still could, keeping my eyes sharp and focused. Trying to drown out the clear sobs coming from Jimin's room.

I never thought that I would be the one to cause his pain.

I marched down the hallway, nearly running into a flustered Jennifer, coming out of Jungkook's room.

When is this girl not flustered?

As I got closer I noticed the dark purple bruise on her neck, and another below it, and another below that one. Multiple hickeys trailed down her shirt, and I just raised my eyebrows.

Like a younger sibling, I walked up and poked on of them, "What's this? Jennifer Black, fraternizing in the workplace?" I mocked trying to hide my own pain.

She blushed 50 shades of pink, right before Taehyung walked out of Jungkook's room, eyed Jennifer's colorful neck art and then winked at her.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Jennifer Julia Black! Both of them?"