Chapter 10

(Starts off right after the coin flip)

I stared at her, waiting for her to laugh and say just kidding. She couldn't possibly want both of them, both doctor and patient, thats a tad weird but I wont judge.

"Well, are you going to say anything?" She asked and then I realized she was serious, this girl really wanted to take on two guys.

"A polyamory relationship?" I asked and she nodded her head slightly, her coffee cup suddenly becoming the most interesting thing in the world to her.

"How exactly do you plan on doing that?" I asked, and she frowned slightly, "I didn't think that far ahead" she said and I shook my head, of course not, why am I not surprised.

"This kind of relationship is a lot of work, you have to have double the stamina because now you have double the rounds"

The slapping sound echoed off the walls and I held my upper arm tightly, she hits hard. "Don't be nasty" she said and all I did was rub my arm slightly.

She placed 10 dollars on the table and stood up, downing the rest of her drink and looked at the clock above the door, time to leave. "We have to get back to work" she said and she waved goodbye to the elderly couple, who told us to come back soon.

Once outside I turned and looked at the café again, it looked like a dump from the outside, but I liked it that way. It gave me a nice feeling, like only I and a few others know the true beauty of the place.

The ride back to the asylum was quiet, both of us thinking about what was said. What was shared. Perhaps we both said and did too much, too soon.

We both separated at the entrance, a small wave for a goodbye. Mrs. Smith walked by me and paused for a second, glaring at me as hard as all that makeup on her face would let her. She still hasn't forgiven me for that silicone incident.

The walk to Jimin's room felt shorter than usual, either I'm dreading it or I'm just speed walking. I'm definitely not speed walking. That man is evil, manipulative, and twisted, and completely and utterly perfect.

I cursed to myself soundlessly, who told him it was okay to look like that, or even act like that.

The only thing I know, is that man is going to be the death of me.

I stopped right outside of his door, and for the first time, I knocked. A small "Its open" made me laugh, seeing that I had to unlock it to get in. I walked in as if we didn't kiss a few days ago, and sat down in my usual spot.

My notebook sat comfortably on my lap, a uncomfortable silence sat on us.

"Is Mina being nicer?" I asked him and he looked at me before smirking at me gently. "She's mad, she doesn't like those people poking and prodding her body, looking for answers" he said simply.

The police were still looking for any reason why she drove into the water, they think it was of her own free will. That she committed suicide by driving into the lake, but Jimin said that she blamed him.

So if she committed suicide then why did she blame Jimin for her death?

I almost told them that she didn't commit suicide, but how was I going to explain how i knew that?

Well, my patient in a asylum told me that he watched her die, and now he claims that she haunts him.

Could you imagine how that conversation would end, I can. It would end up with me as the patient in the asylum.

"I'm sorry" I said and he just stared at me, like he didn't understand the words coming out of my mouth.

"You doctors all want the same thing right? To help me?" He asked and gave me his full attention. He shifted his body towards me and just stared at me, waiting for me to answer.

He was looking for a specific answer, and I gave it to him.

"Yes, all doctors want to help their patients" I said nodding, he reached out and grabbed my hand gently. "Before I was brought here i saw Mina much less, but when I'm locked away in this room she never leaves".

His hand reached up and stroked my cheek lightly, making my heart practically jump out if my chest and into his hands. "What am I supposed to do about that?" I asked as he inched closer to me.

"If a doctor believes there patient is better, the doctor is allowed to take the patient out of here when ever the doctor deems fit" he said and I nodded, I knew about that, I just never thought about using it.

"So you want me to take you out of here?" I asked and he nodded, "I rarely see her outside, and not seeing her will help with my mental stability" he said trying to reason with me.

Him not seeing her would help with his mental stability and it would make me feel a lot safer, without some supposedly dead woman trying to get me to scream.

"I guess I can take you out of here for an hour or two sometime..." I said and immediately was rewarded with a lap full of Jimin. He hugged me so tightly, I couldn't breath. He was giggling so loudly that I bet everyone in the whole building heard it.

He looked at the wall smugly like he won the lottery or something. "Mina is mad, really mad" he whispered to me while still chuckling. "Why?" I asked genuinely interested in what he had to say about the temperamental lady.

"Because she's not my favorite lady anymore"

He leaned forward, successfully popping my personal space bubble. He reached his hand up again to stroke my cheek again, as if I was a pet.

"You're my favorite lady"

He got closer and closer, I leaned forward to him, only for him to swoop and kiss my cheek.

Not want I was expecting.

But I'll take it.

"I'll get your pass tomorrow" I said and he smiled at me, a smile that cover his eyes with his cheeks.

"It's a date"