Chapter 26

Alyson pov.

Jennifer and I stalked down the hallway towards Jimin's room, both of us bickering about Aria.

99% sure that Aria is Red Stiletto.

She has the motive, she hates me, hated me before she met me.

And she had the ability, its all to easy for her to get into my hospital room if she flashes her Dr. badge.

All we needed it Jimin confirming that she was wearing the same shoes.

We had just reached his door when Lydia came out of the room with a frown on her face, an extremely uncommon thing to be present on her face.

"Oh, Alyson, Jimin just told me about what happened to you while you were in your coma, its horrible," she said before placing a hand on my shoulder "I really hope you catch this monster".

Lydia gave both me and Jennifer one last smile before walking away, leaving us alone with Jimin.

We didn't even knock as we walked in, Jimin didn't really care much since he was usually just staring out his window or looking at the blank walls.

I really need to get some paint and redecorate this room.

"Oh hey, I'm really popular today" he said tilting his head towards up with a goofy smile, a goofy smile that made me want to melt.

I smiled at him and sat down on his bed, "What do you mean?" I asked as Jimin wrapped an arm around me. "First Aria came to speak to me, then Lydia and now you two, I'm popular today".

At the mention of Aria's name I instantly cringed and tensed, Jimin instantly becoming aware of it. "Are you okay Alyson?" he asked and rubbed my back.

"We had an interesting conversation with Aria at Janet's funeral," Jennifer started before looking at me "she said some weird things about strangulation".

Jimin looked at me before looking back at Jennifer, "Are you serious?" He asked and we both nodded, "She said that Janet didn't need to die like that, and that strangulation is more her style".

Jimin's arm retracted off my shoulder, he got up and stalked around the room, looking bloodthirsty.

"We have to find her, she has to explain everything"

Mystery pov.

When you murder someone, it changes you. For the worse or for the better, you will never know until it hits you in the face.

It hit me in the face.

The second I killed Janet Jackson, and I turned and saw Natalie's face, horrified and scared of me. I realized that it would change me for the worse.

And what it also made me realize is that, if I had actually killed Alyson while she slept, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

Simply because of one tiny fact.

I love her.

Imagining her as Janet nearly killed me.

And knowing that I love her is what is pushing me to do what is needed, I need to get rid of him.

I need to get rid of Jimin, without him, I could have a chance. I could have her.

All I have to do is get him on this damn roof.

Jimin pov.

"Okay, we split up here, find Aria and drag her back here" Jennifer said and we all nodded, walking off in different dirrections.

But since I was still just a patient, I had to have a doctor with me. Since Alyson was on temporary leave, I'm not allowed to walk around with her, out of my room.

So Jennifer came with me.

Cue the awkward, angry, silence.

Jennifer looked ready to kill and I honestly couldn't blame her, all of us wanted to bash Aria's head into the walls. But we also all knew that we couldn't.

Damn you laws.

We turned the corner and I saw a flash of red to my right, so out of instinct I turned to look that way.

I stared down the hallway for a minute, before I heard a yelp and a crash on the ground.

I whipped around only to see Jennifer, knocked out cold on the ground. The back of her head bloody, blonde hair stained red.

I looked up just in time to see Red Stiletto run towards the stairs, leading to the roof.

I looked down at Jennifer and then back at the door.

"I'm sorry Jennifer"

I ran towards the roof door and opened it, seeing the cloaked woman standing at the edge of the building.

"Hello Jimin" she said and I gasped at the voice.

I know that voice.

Alyson pov.

I've been walking around for at least five minutes, quickly getting bored of the silent, empty hallways.

Rolling my eyes I turned around and walked back towards Jimin's room, where I last saw them.

I started muttering to myself as I took turns hoping to run into them, "stupid Red Stiletto," I muttered as I took another turn.

"Stupid deadbeat town" I swore to myself, but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Jennifer laying down in the middle of the hallway.

The back of her head bloody.

"Oh my gosh Jennifer!" I yelled as I ran towards her, I looked around and instantly panic set in.

Where is Jimin?

I dropped to my knees beside her and shook her gently, real panic attacking me when she didn't wake up.

"God dammit Jennifer, just because I woke up from my coma doesn't mean you can go into one!" I yelled at her, shaking her again, but this time I shook her much harder.

A groan cut off my constant yells, "Shut up" Jennifer groaned and I fell back onto my butt, finally getting out of my kneeling position.

"Where did she go?" Jennifer asked before she looked around, noticing that Jimin wasn't with us.

"Did he go after her alone?" She asked as she jumped up, wobbling around before I gave her my arm to hold onto to.

"The only place they could have gone to is the roof, they would have had to go past me" I said and she nodded, both of us rushing up to the roof.

Only I dropped Jennifer on her butt when I saw Jimin.

His back was pressed against the small ledge that stopped him from going over the edge, his head dangling over, the one and only Red Stiletto holding him there by his neck.

Choking him slowly to death while he dangled over another form of death.

My scream made her falter slightly, Jimin was able to get off of the edge and sit down on the ground, panting for air.

His hand clutched his throat and I could see the pure fear in his ears when he saw me.

"Aria, please, you don't have to do this" I pleaded while putting out my hands towards the still cloaked figure.

Suddenly Jimin launched himself off of the ground and wrapped his arms around Red Stiletto, yanking her hood back in one clean go before untying himself from her and running towards me.

We all stood, besides Jennifer she was still on the ground, staring at her, now that her hood was down.

"Lydia?"