Chapter 27

Jennifer pov.

Alyson and I rushed up the roof stairs, hoping and pray that Jimin isn't dead when we find him. Obviously because Alyson loves him and because I want to kill him myself.

Who the hell leaves someone, knocked out and bleeding in the middle of the hallway, Jimin, that's who.

The second Alyson opened the door and saw Jimin dangling over the roof top edge, she dropped me to the ground.

I swear both of them don't know how to take care of someone who is very clearly hurt.

The second my butt hit the ground the world started spinning and I held my head tightly trying to stop the spinning.

I'm not a ballerina for goodness sake, and if everything keeps spinning I'm going to hurl.

I heard Alyson talking to someone, her voice guarded and on edge, "Aria, please, you don't have to do this" I heard as I looked up, seeing doubles of everything.

I saw two Jimins rush at two Red Stilettos and rip the hoods off of both.

Then both Alyson and Jimin gasped as my vision started to come back, I heard Alyson mutter something under her breath, sounding like a name.

Even with the woman's hood off, the world was spinning too much for me to identify her.

"Wow, I must have hit my head hard because Aria looks a lot like Lydia right now" I said chuckling as I stood up, only to look at the woman again and realize it really was Lydia.

"Holy muffin man, you're Red Stiletto" I said as lydia's face stopped spinning, a twisted smirk on her usually kind face.

It didn't look right, it stood out. Stood out like a bright red wine stain on a perfectly white carpet.

"Why? Why did you do this to us? We just met you, how could you hate us so much?" Alyson bombarded her with questions, questions that everyone wanted answered.

"Why? Because I can. Why did you do this to us? Because I was asked to. How could you hate us so much? Sweet, sweet Alyson, I don't hate you, but I do hate your friends" Lydia said and I frowned at her.

"If you don't hate Alyson they why did you twist her oxygen cord?" I asked and her green eyes flashed over to me, "I was asked to" she said and she started walking towards the edge of the roof.

"Mrs. Smith, or Natalie, asked me to absolutely ruin your lives, and what's better than almost killing your precious Alyson" Lydia said looking over the edge at the cars driving by.

"But you didn't kill me" Alyson said and Lydia turned away from us fully, "Your friends walking in ruined my moment" Lydia said and I frowned at her.

My gaydar is tingling.

"But that's not all is it?" I said, and Lydia glared slightly at me,  "I don't know what your talking about".

"But you do know what I'm talking about," I started before glancing at Alyson "you have a thing for Alyson".

Lydia didn't answer me and just glared at me, I guess I was right after all.

"That's it? All of this shit for just a stupid crush?" Jimin said voicing all of our thoughts, well except Lydia's.

"You almost dropped me off this roof because you like my girl?"

I saw Alyson blush at Jimin saying 'my girl' and I mentally yelled at her, this isn't the time to get all soft with Jimin.

"If I actually had dropped you then she wouldn't be your girl, she'd be mine" Lydia said and Alyson frowned, "No, I wouldn't be yours, I would do the same thing I'm about to do right now".

Alyson took out her phone and dialed 911, holding the phone up to her ear, "Alyson don't do this, I love you" Lydia cried but Alyson ignored her.

"Don't ignore me!" Lydia yelled shaking slightly as Alyson spoke to the police station.

All of us were so focused on Alyson getting the police here, that we didn't even notice Lydia climbing up onto the edge, her thin heels barely still on the small concrete wall.

When Alyson saw what Lydia was doing she rushed forward towards her, reaching out right as Lydia fell.

Alyson bent over the edge and was able to grasp Lydia's wrist, Lydia grabbed Alyson's wrist as she kicked her legs around, instinct telling her to find a hard place to put her feet.

People on the ground noticed her dangling and yelled for her to hold on, help was coming.

She didn't want help though.

She just wanted Alyson to notice her.

"Now you notice me"

Lydia let go of Alyson's wrist and yanked her wrist out of Alyson's grip.

The girl with the white blonde hair fell almost in slow motion in my eyes, the realization of what she just did sketched on her face, looking a lot like panic.

Her hair flew above her as she reached her arm out to us, but she was too far away to save.

Jimin pulled both of us away before Lydia's body hit the ground, but the sickeningly loud crack echoed up to us.

And not even the loud blaring honking horns could drown out all of the screaming.

It took me a moment to realize that it was Alyson screaming.

I backed away from her slightly, away from the edge, scared that I too, might fall over.

Jimin looked at me and waved me away, telling me that he will take care of Alyson.

I stumbled down the stairs and into the hallway, past the stain of my blood on the floor, I didn't know where I was going, all I could see where the flashes of Lydia's terrified face...falling.

And I didn't really care, as long as I got away from there. Away from everything that reminded me of her.

I walked past Jimin's room, the room my body was taking me to was already open wide.

I stumbled inside and locked eyes with both Jungkook and Taehyung, I didn't even bother asking why Taehyung was here, in Jungkooks room.

I needed both of them anyway.

They didn't ask what was wrong as I sat in between them, all they did was wrap their arms around me, holding me.

And they let me cry.